First Big Tournament!

I just played my first big MTT at partypoker. It was a 5+1 entry... about 1700 people played. Top prize was $1800[/size]AND I WON IT!!!!!!!I can't believe it. Before this my account was at $430... now it's $2200. I can't do anything but laugh. Just thought I would share this, cause I don't even know what to do with myself. This is especially good since I don't have a job right now. So imagine the joy. lol. :D

So do I! It's good to get that first one. I have recently busted out in a couple sattelites very close to getting a seat to a big tourney, and was kind of down about those. So this is great. Hopefully I can keep it going.... I must say, these tourney's are exhausting. When I saw it ended up with 1700+ people I thought there was no way I could win, just wanted to make a little profit. Key was just not to be stupid... take chances when you have to but let it go sometimes and wait for a better shot. I got to the final table in rough shape too. Was 2nd from the bottom with 9 left... about 95k with the leader around 400k. Got all the way down to 30k and made it back to the lead from there... I always seem to win from behind like that.

great job i also won my first tournament recently nothing close to that amout ...but i also was involed in my 2nd win at the time i won my first win...what are the odds never had won a tourney and i win 2 in a matter of 2 hours or so...congrats man and use that money wisely :D as im sure u will GL in the future

Trying to! Gonna keep a couple hundred extra in the account, but paying off some bills and starting a savings with most of the rest. Seems like the smart thing to do before I get overzealous and lose some of it.

• 4 years later...
I just played my first big MTT at partypoker. It was a 5+1 entry... about 1700 people played. Top prize was $1800<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>[/size]AND I WON IT!!!!!!!</span>I can't believe it. Before this my account was at $430... now it's $2200. I can't do anything but laugh. Just thought I would share this, cause I don't even know what to do with myself. This is especially good since I don't have a job right now. So imagine the joy. lol. :club:
This part makes me loooooooooool.And 4 years later?
I just played my first big MTT at partypoker. It was a 5+1 entry... about 1700 people played. Top prize was $1800<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>[/size]AND I WON IT!!!!!!!</span>I can't believe it. Before this my account was at $430... now it's $2200. I can't do anything but laugh. Just thought I would share this, cause I don't even know what to do with myself. This is especially good since I don't have a job right now. So imagine the joy. lol. :club:
that's a big word for a fucking retard to use.
I know it was a bump but I can't I have to give you credit Kurtwtg, gg retard
This part makes me loooooooooool.And 4 years later?
Four years later, Kurt is a professional rakeback slut... er... ... <extended pause> ... slut.