I was kinda surprised that Maxim didn't bankroll Ness this time around. Seems it'd be the sort of marketing stunt that's right up their alley.Otherwise, the only really surprising thing is that there aren't more - and more famous - players on the list. I dunno if that's because PokerStars is cheap or because they want to foster the "anybody can win" attitude; maybe a bit of both.I read about Wil Wheaton getting on the team last week, and that's one I'm happy to see - the guy pretty clearly has a passion for poker and he's a good writer, so it means we could see another decent poker book published next year.

I don't know if anyone mentioned this before but I was browsing PokerStars website and I came across click here to see team pokerstars.Well I think I'll just let you see for yourselfMake sure and look at them all and see if one surprises you.http://www.pokerstars.com/team_pokerstars/main.html
if you're referring to Wil Wheaton, he posted that information on his blog about a week ago.
im assuming you're talking about erin ness. She's hot I guess thats why she made the cut.
yeah, but i really hate the popped coller

I can't believe PStars started an official team and I wasn't invited. I'm not sure how loyal I will be to PStars now.Figured i would cast my vote for hottest bald female poker player. Erin Ness, and how could it be any different.If you haven't read the thread, it was one of the funniest EVER.

Guest Anonymous
I wonder who the best player on Team PokerStars is... I say it's a toss up between McEvoy and the Play Now Button.
I'd say Raymer. I see shadows of Harrington in him.