It's just about dinner time for the players in the Limit Hold'em event. There are 31 players remaining.Annie Duke- $111,000James Kwon- $97,000Eyal Sasson- $76,000Amir Vahedi- $72,000Andy Miller- $52,000Joe Cassidy- $56,000Men "The Master" Nguyen- $50,000Greg Mueller- $43,000Young Phan- $42,000Ylon Schwartz- $37,000Phil Laak- $31,000Jeff Shulman- $28,000Chau Giang- $27,000David Chiu- $27,000

Guest XXEddie
This early chip lead means nothing. I'm probably the biggest (or only) Annie Duke fan on FCP, but she could easily lose it very quickly.
31 players left isnt "early"but it still ddoesnt mean much
This early chip lead means nothing. I'm probably the biggest (or only) Annie Duke fan on FCP, but she could easily lose it very quickly.
31 players left isnt "early"but it still ddoesnt mean much
Ah, good point. I saw dinner break and thought "Day 1 - lots of player left." It means a little more, but still not a ton. Hopefully if she makes the final table, she'll change her hair back.

Annie Duke- $111,000James Kwon- $97,000Eyal Sasson- $76,000Amir Vahedi- $72,000Andy Miller- $52,000Joe Cassidy- $56,000Men "The Master" Nguyen- $50,000Greg Mueller- $43,000Young Phan- $42,000Ylon Schwartz- $37,000Phil Laak- $31,000Jeff Shulman- $28,000Chau Giang- $27,000David Chiu- $27,000Weak field!... David Who? Chau What?...LAME.

I'm not sure if you were being sarcastic or not but David Chui made a final table or two last year. I believe he's also won at least 1 WSOP bracelet. The one I remember for sure last year is the Limit one with John Hennigan, Jim McManus and Ellix Powers. HE CALLED ME WITH A JACK HIGH?!Sorry for the mixup if you weren't being sarcastic.

Sorry for the mixup if you weren't being sarcastic.
This is the reason I'm forced to put (sw) at the end of my sarcastic posts. :roll:Yes, I was being sarcastic (as was Dutch). :club:
I'm not sure if you were being sarcastic or not but David Chui made a final table or two last year. I believe he's also won at least 1 WSOP bracelet. The one I remember for sure last year is the Limit one with John Hennigan, Jim McManus and Ellix Powers. HE CALLED ME WITH A JACK HIGH?!Sorry for the mixup if you weren't being sarcastic.
CHUI COULDN"T WIN A WSOP EVENT IF HIS LIFE DEPENDED ON IT!!!!
Sorry for the mixup if you weren't being sarcastic.
This is the reason I'm forced to put (sw) at the end of my sarcastic posts. :roll:Yes, I was being sarcastic (as was Dutch). :club:
I can usually tell sarcasm pretty well since I am a very sarcastic person but it flew right over my head that time. :-)Btw, I knew yours was sarcastic custom, I was replying to Dutch's. I don't know him really well so I didn't know what type of perosn he is.
Annie "Cry-baby" Duke is the chip leader, however she will not make it thru the remaining players for the win.
Poker "Douchebag" Fan has an inferiority complex.
Annie "Cry-baby" Duke is the chip leader, however she will not make it thru the remaining players for the win.
Poker "Douchebag" Fan has an inferiority complex.
I think thats Japanese.
:eh: