aks, missed the entire board, yet i still bet

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (9 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is BB with K:club:, A:club:. CO posts a blind of $3. 5 folds, CO folds, SB calls.Flop: (5 SB) 4:heart:, 9:club:, 2:diamond: (2 players)SB checks, Hero bets, SB calls.Turn: (3.50 BB) 7:spade: (2 players)SB bets, SB calls.River: (7.50 BB) 4:spade: (2 players)SB checks, Hero bets, SB calls.Final Pot: 9.50 BBsb was tricky, but solid. He was also capapble of making a move on the pot. I also bet on the river for value, as he could call me with most broadway hands, and possbily be good, since a situation like this PF is a situation where I could be raising with a lot of hands that a BIg ace or Big king could have beat

The turn call, and river check are pretty telling his hand is no good.If he had a hand his stop and go turn would have been 3 bet, and the river would have been check raised...since neither happened I would say you have the winner.

sb was tricky, but solid. He was also capapble of making a move on the pot.With like 33?Let him. You're going to pay off some bluffs, that's ok. If you didn't you'd be making these plays with A high.I show down AK occasionally, but ussually I'm the agressor. The turn bet is enough to fold.Pot's tiny.Oh, incidentally, I imagine you won this since you posted it, but it's sill pretty weak of a line.

KDawg, it seems to me that you played big pot poker here in a relatively small pot. I'd say fold the turn.

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (9 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is BB with K:club:, A:club:. CO posts a blind of $3. 5 folds, CO folds, SB calls.Flop: (5 SB) 4:heart:, 9:club:, 2:diamond: (2 players)SB checks, Hero bets, SB calls.Turn: (3.50 BB) 7:spade: (2 players)SB bets, SB calls.River: (7.50 BB) 4:spade: (2 players)SB checks, Hero bets, SB calls.Final Pot: 9.50 BBsb was tricky, but solid. He was also capapble of making a move on the pot. I also bet on the river for value, as he could call me with most broadway hands, and possbily be good, since a situation like this PF is a situation where I could be raising with a lot of hands that a BIg ace or Big king could have beat
I'm gonna take a wild guess here and say sb has AQ or AJ. Looks like he's trying to bluff you off the pot with his lead bet on the turn, figuring you for two overcards. I like your raise on the turn, but can understand those that say fold due to the small size of the pot. His subsequent call suggests weakness, and that's reinforced by his check/call on the river. His call there is probably so he can see your hand...I think you have him beat here. Either that, or he's playing something like A7, but I don't see him calling the flop with that hand. If he really had a decent hand, I'd expect a check raise on the turn.Interesting hand. Looking forward to the results.