anyone tried cashing out every single day online?

And only leaving initial bank roll on the site? I am attempting it this week on UB and was wondering if anyone else does this, I dont want to move up limits and have a terrible habit of not cashing out and tilting off 1000s last week was 3k coulda come home but didnt (DOH). Anyone try similiar situation?

m0stly 5 10 tripple draw, 2 4 pot limit omaha, and 1 2 plo8, I play about 40 sngs a day all heads up from 5 to 100...been avg about 340 a day profit over last week, cashing every day.

People have a tough time staying disciplined. I have a family member manage my money for me(I play live only), because i've found when I walk into a club with like 2K on me, the money doesent really matter to me as much. Also even though I have plenty of money, I will often attempt to get staked or have someone take half of my action because I play a thousand times better when I feel responsible to someone else. When I was 18 and really didn't have any semblence of a bankroll(still in HS), my sister gave me $150 dollars to try and win her someting at a local card room. In about 2 days I ran it up to 1200 dollars, played some of the best poker I can ever remember playing. I gave her half of the money, went back and had one winning session(deck imprinted itself on my forehead, up to about a grand), then proceeded to screw 1100 or so off in 2 days playing like a jackass highcarding for 50 bucks at a time, and playing rock, paper, scissors. I've begun to control my gambling habits(have mantained a steady bankroll sense) but still and always will love to gamble. Its a leak, as the OP said, some of my friends say I play poker to support my gambling habit, but eh, gives me extra spending money and pays quite a few bills on its own.

I do this.I just like to have steady liquid funds in my bank account, but in all honesty, it also protects me on those crazy days when I used to have a bad run and try and push through it. It keeps my bankroll modest enough to get past my stupidity and remind me that I need to stop after I lose a reasonable amount of money. In other words, a smaller loss technically hurts more, so it's an automatic stop-loss, rather than relying on my poor judgment. On the flip side, it has created a stop-win for myself too. Which is bad. But it adds to my comfort level knowing that I'm good for $300-$400 a day, directly availible in my bank account, so until it gives more of a tangible, rather than a theoretical effect, I'd rather be more comfortable. I know it's technically wrong, but from personal experience, it is a shortcut plug to a couple of leaks that are often unrecognizable subjective decisions that are harder to address than simply not chasing draws when the odds are wrong, or the like. I do it, it works for me financially, and saves me the effort of actually trying to utilize some self-awareness.