the krablar high priest is at the wsop today!!

If you are a Krablar fan, and you are at the WSOP, then go make your pilgramage. His name is TJ. His brother originated the dance, and he and I have propagated it. He has long black hair, a black goatee, and is wearing Okaley thumps and listening to Metal. If Fergeson is "jesus" TJ is the anti christ. If you see him, don't mention FCP, for he will at worst look at you blankly, and at worst mock you openlly. If you see him, get your fingers in the air, and say "pinch pinch". This is a greeting he will not be able to resist.He is seated at a table in today's 2500 pot limit event with Cloutier and Harrington, so he may not be at the WSOP long, so hurry. Pinch Pinch.

But if you don't think my friend will try a Krablar bluff, then you don't know anything about my friend... a well timed Krablar bluff/ dance early on can set up major action later on in the tourniment.

The Krablar high priest knocked out TJ Coultier!! Three 10's verses two pair.. it looks like the Crafy vet didn't respect the young punks game!!! no word on Krab Dances yet..

For the first time ever, I'm going to openly support the Krablar -- mostly because seeing someone do that dance on TV would probably cause me to lose control of my bladder and laugh until I choke to death.God damn I hope he makes the final table and get K3.

is how I'm getting updates.. he's at 1875... no one at his table that he recognizes, but that's not saying much, since he doesn't really keep up on famous poker player gossip and what not. there's an young asian player at his table that he thinks is familar, and too huge stacks to his right.. who knows whom they might be.. he's also wearing a bright red soviet russian hockey jersey, with CCCP on it, and I think the number is 13.. give the man a pinch pinch, people!!

For the first time ever, I'm going to openly support the Krablar -- mostly because seeing someone do that dance on TV would probably cause me to lose control of my bladder and laugh until I choke to death.God damn I hope he makes the final table and get K3.
Final table, Hellmuth and my friend.. my friend gets K3 on the button raises it up. Hellmuth calls with queen ten. Flop comes down queen 9 3. Hellmuth checks, My friend bets. Hell muth check raises. My friend thinks for a bit, then goes all in. hellmuth lays down top pair face up. TJ lays down Krablar face up, and starts dancin' away, cackling as Hellmuth hits the roof.

So how is he doing now? I went to card player.com and the only video they have for the $2500 pot limit hold em is a weak bad beat video with these two looser's who didn't have k3.. keep us updated i love that phil got heated i hate that f***.

Final table, Hellmuth and my friend.. my friend gets K3 on the button raises it up. Hellmuth calls with queen ten. Flop comes down queen 9 3. Hellmuth checks, My friend bets. Hell muth check raises. My friend thinks for a bit, then goes all in. hellmuth lays down top pair face up. TJ lays down Krablar face up, and starts dancin' away, cackling as Hellmuth hits the roof.
Are you serious????? OMG that is hilarious!!! I hope it gets aired on ESPN
Guys, this is the first day of the tourney, they aren't at the final table yet. "Picture this", means "wouldn't you love to see this"
Well, I didnt' think I need to explain that, but yes, that's what " picture this " means... hahahahha sucker fishes....

T.J. was #5 on my list. I needed him to get some more points for me as I'm suffering badly. I don't like your friend so much anymore...although that is pretty cool.

But if you don't think my friend will try a Krablar bluff, then you don't know anything about my friend... a well timed Krablar bluff/ dance early on can set up major action later on in the tourniment.
An illtimed Krablar bluff will lead you to the rail.
But if you don't think my friend will  try a Krablar bluff, then you don't know anything about my friend... a well timed Krablar bluff/ dance early on can set up major action later on in the tourniment.
An illtimed Krablar bluff will lead you to the rail.
You always trash talk the Krablar. In fact you follow every thread dealing with it and always have something bad to say. That in itself shows how much of an idiot you are. If you dont like it dont flame the threads. Instead, go jerk off to your laminated pictures of Kiefer Sutherland and leave the Krablar trash talk alone.

So I've been out of town this evening, and when I came back, it was to find that TJ EISENMAN, Krablar high priest is in SECOND MOTHER FCUKING CHIPS POSITION, underneather the Grinder, and above phil laak..!!!!!!! ****ing Krablar Fans, go pay homage to the high priest tommorrow, and hopefully you'll see him at the final table..Mother ******!!!!!If he does well, he said he's gonna stake Me... ****ing KRABLAR POWER, bitches..

oh my god. this is for real.22 players left, and still in there. PINCH MUDAFUKIN PINCH!!