board read quad 7's and lost!!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished playing a $10 S'nG at Absolute. Down to heads up action and the board read quad 7's. I'm holding rags so I raise, my opponent reraises all in so I call, knowing the board is the nuts. Showdown, me 96s, my opponent, K3o.....yes the magic hand!. Anyhow, instead of a split pot all the chips go his way for the win.I just finished and email to support to let them know about this fishy crap, so we'll see.......Anything like this ever happen to anyone???
I will see you in hell.
I was playing Omaha, and the board read 10-J-K-Q-3 and I had A957.  Why the heck didn't my straight win?(sw)This whole thread is hilarious.
fish fish fish fish fish.it lost because i had a982 for the 8-A straight, making your 9-A look downright fucking pathetic.

The other time I was playing Omaha, the board showed quad 10s with a A, and I had quad kings in the hole! I went all in hoping some sucker will call and because of some software glitch I lost the hand. I'm totally emailing the support staff about it.

I don't play Omaha, would someone please explain to me why the board doesn't play.  Feel free to flame my dumbness.
i see no sw, so i'll take the bait if it's a cruel jopke on me.you must play 2 cards in your hand; thus, you must play only 3 cards on the board. board can read AAAKK and 2258 will beat KQJT.
Just finished playing a $10 S'nG at Absolute. Down to heads up action and the board read quad 7's. I'm holding rags so I raise, my opponent reraises all in so I call, knowing the board is the nuts. Showdown, me 96s, my opponent, K3o
pinch pinch.. pinch pinch........3 possibilities:1. you were playing Omaha2. the software engineers at Absolute Poker are unaware of kickers3. you are lying/stupid..

Thank you for the info. I didn't know that you had to play two of your own cards. (no sw)FCP really is a place to learn and grow as a card player, and a person. (you figure it out)

I've played strong with AKQJ10 no flush on the board in holdem and got one opponent to fold thus earning a little more of the pot. Maybe heads up he figured you were stupid enough to fold. Seems like a logical conclusion.

Just finished playing a $10 S'nG at Absolute. Down to heads up action and the board read quad 7's. I'm holding rags so I raise, my opponent reraises all in so I call, knowing the board is the nuts. Showdown, me 96s, my opponent, K3o.....yes the magic hand!. Anyhow, instead of a split pot all the chips go his way for the win.I just finished and email to support to let them know about this fishy crap, so we'll see.......Anything like this ever happen to anyone???
Please tell me this is a joke. Either that or learn the rules before you play for money.

How I love the recollections of great poker players. You got screwed man, never in my life have I seen a K kicker beat out a 9. I say you ask for a refund and the 1st place prize.They might ask you if you understand the game, just ignore them and be ignorant like you already are.Highly unlikely that the 5th card was an A.