board read quad 7's and lost!!!!

Just finished playing a $10 S'nG at Absolute. Down to heads up action and the board read quad 7's. I'm holding rags so I raise, my opponent reraises all in so I call, knowing the board is the nuts. Showdown, me 96s, my opponent, K3o.....yes the magic hand!. Anyhow, instead of a split pot all the chips go his way for the win.I just finished and email to support to let them know about this fishy crap, so we'll see.......Anything like this ever happen to anyone???

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished playing a $10 S'nG at Absolute. Down to heads up action and the board read quad 7's. I'm holding rags so I raise, my opponent reraises all in so I call, knowing the board is the nuts. Showdown, me 96s, my opponent, K3o.....yes the magic hand!. Anyhow, instead of a split pot all the chips go his way for the win.I just finished and email to support to let them know about this fishy crap, so we'll see.......Anything like this ever happen to anyone???
Texas Holdem is played with a 5 card hand....you went nuts with a 9 kicker....That was just stupid.....what was the 5th card on the board?
I don't think Support cares that you are a fish, they are still not going to give you your money back, LOL!!
I don't think Support cares that you are a fish, they are still not going to give you your money back, LOL!!
Nicely done.Original poster, you should probably read up on the rules of poker.

I'd suspect it is no joke.I'd also suspect we should be nicer to him...poor fellaI also suspect he should not be playing $10 SnG'sI'd also suggest he come and play with me..but I'm not an ass.{EDIT} oh..well if it's an Ace on board..then you have a beef!And forgive my attempt at being a smart-ass!

Reraising w/ a King is bad enough. Your oppenent should have just called your raise.....the board is NOT the nuts unless it has an Ace! I wish something like this would happen to me...on the other end...reraise me allin w/ a 9 kicker....that would be the nuts.

I just finished and email to support to let them know about this fishy crap, so we'll see.......What did you tell them in the e-mail?Did you tell them that you suck at life?Thank god I don't work for the e-mail support team, I surely would've been scratching my nuts while reading your email. Just be sure not to forget to put on your pads and helmet next time you walk outside your house.My dream job... to play SNG's with you for the rest of life(or at least until you learn how to play poker)

Forgot the mention the 5th card was A.
hahhahah you are a complete joke. you would've mentioned that in your original post if this was true.you made a complete fool out of yourself now just admit that you were wrong and maybe we'll stop bashing you by the end of the year
All I have to say is...It must have been the power of the Krablar. Even if there was an Ace on the river (which there wasn't), krablar obviously wins here because you're an idiot.