most embarrassing song on your ipod/mp3 player...

Culture Club >>>Do You Really Want To Hurt Me?Miami Sound Machine>>>Bad Bad BoysBoy George and Gloria Estefan take me back to my clubbing days before I was married and sleeping at 10 p.m.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing but good music on my iPod.
Yeah, I bet you've got nothing but The Ataris and All-American Rejects...Ice
Hmm, good try, but not quite.Actually, these are some of my favorite bands, feel free to tell me how much they suck, but you will be wrong:The Arcade FireAt The Drive-InBaneBright EyesBroken Social SceneColdplayConvergeDavid BowieDeath Cab For CutieThe DecemberistsThe Dillinger Escape PlanExplosions In The SkyThe Get Up KidsGodspeed You! Black EmperorHot CrossInterpolIsisJawbreakerThe Mars VoltamewithoutYouPlanes Mistaken For StarsRadioheadThe Red ChordShai HuludSigur RosThe Smithsetc.Just to name a few :wink:Find one band in that list without extreme talent.I challenge you.

Actually, these are some of my favorite bands, feel free to tell me how much they suck, but you will be wrong:The Arcade FireAt The Drive-InBaneBright EyesBroken Social SceneColdplayConvergeDavid BowieDeath Cab For CutieThe DecemberistsThe Dillinger Escape PlanExplosions In The SkyThe Get Up KidsGodspeed You! Black EmperorHot CrossInterpolIsisJawbreakerThe Mars VoltamewithoutYouPlanes Mistaken For StarsRadioheadShai HuludSigur RosThe Smiths Those are only some of your favorite bands?I didn't know there were that many bands. :club:

Hmm, good try, but not quite.Actually, these are some of my favorite bands, feel free to tell me how much they suck, but you will be wrong:The Arcade FireAt The Drive-InBaneBright EyesBroken Social SceneColdplayConvergeDavid BowieDeath Cab For CutieThe DecemberistsThe Dillinger Escape PlanExplosions In The SkyThe Get Up KidsGodspeed You! Black EmperorHot CrossInterpolIsisJawbreakerThe Mars VoltamewithoutYouPlanes Mistaken For StarsRadioheadThe Red ChordShai HuludSigur RosThe Smithsetc.Just to name a few :wink:Find one band in that list without extreme talent.I challenge you.
my fav band all times is the smiths......
Actually, these are some of my favorite bands, feel free to tell me how much they suck, but you will be wrong:The Arcade FireAt The Drive-InBaneBright EyesBroken Social SceneColdplayConvergeDavid BowieDeath Cab For CutieThe DecemberistsThe Dillinger Escape PlanExplosions In The SkyThe Get Up KidsGodspeed You! Black EmperorHot CrossInterpolIsisJawbreakerThe Mars VoltamewithoutYouPlanes Mistaken For StarsRadioheadShai HuludSigur RosThe Smiths Those are only some of your favorite bands?I didn't know there were that many bands. :club:
hahaI'm a music theory major. Music is my life. I have waaaaaaaay too much of it.

my most embarrasing song i have on my player is always forever- donna lewis, i loved it when i was younger, its so upbeat, i alwasy play it furing a poker session

hahaI'm a music theory major. Music is my life. I have waaaaaaaay too much of it.
Do you play anything?
Actually, these are some of my favorite bands, feel free to tell me how much they suck, but you will be wrong:The Arcade FireAt The Drive-InBaneBright EyesBroken Social SceneColdplayConvergeDavid BowieDeath Cab For CutieThe DecemberistsThe Dillinger Escape PlanExplosions In The SkyThe Get Up KidsGodspeed You! Black EmperorHot CrossInterpolIsisJawbreakerThe Mars VoltamewithoutYouPlanes Mistaken For StarsRadioheadShai HuludSigur RosThe Smiths Those are only some of your favorite bands?I didn't know there were that many bands. :lol:
Ha. I'm sure I could have quoted this list to a band. My initial response was:"Sure. I bet you've got nothing but Mars Volta and At the Drive In" but I figured it would be too obscure for most people, and that you'd take it to mean I don't like those bands. I deem your taste in music correct. Except I think Death Cab for Cutie is really overrated....I was just having a good time. Cheers,Ice
Ha. I'm sure I could have quoted this list to a band. My initial response was:"Sure. I bet you've got nothing but Mars Volta and At the Drive In" but I figured it would be too obscure for most people, and that you'd take it to mean I don't like those bands. I deem your taste in music correct. Except I think Death Cab for Cutie is really overrated....I was just having a good time. Cheers,Ice
LMAOp.s. you don't want my thoughts.

I play bass and piano, but those are just really for fun. I'm just more into the theory and want to produce/work for a record label.-------------------------------------------------------------------Why do you think Death Cab is overrated?Not a dig, just asking.Ben has an absolutely incredible voice, and sounds equally as good live. The lyrics are so deep and meaningful. If you take them at face value, they aren't going to seem anything special, but they are so full of metaphors and so sadistic in parts (especially the older stuff) that it really makes you think about what really is important (at least to me). The music sounds pretty simple, but those guys definitely know how to mix it up instrument-wise, and they use some of the most obscure chords and time sigs that I have ever heard.

The music sounds pretty simple, but those guys definitely know how to mix it up instrument-wise, and they use some of the most obscure chords and time sigs that I have ever heard.
Now this I'll agree with. I'm a bit of a writer, and I've just never been a big fan of his lyrics.That's not totally true. I like SOME of his lyrics. But sometimes (too often) I feel like he gets a little bit melodramatic and I want to punch him in the face repeatedly until he decides to write a song about THAT. I think the Postal Service thing kind of ticked me off a bit. I just started thinking that maybe he was a gigantic puspus.Cheers,Ice
The music sounds pretty simple, but those guys definitely know how to mix it up instrument-wise, and they use some of the most obscure chords and time sigs that I have ever heard.
Now this I'll agree with. I'm a bit of a writer, and I've just never been a big fan of his lyrics.That's not totally true. I like SOME of his lyrics. But sometimes (too often) I feel like he gets a little bit melodramatic and I want to punch him in the face repeatedly until he decides to write a song about THAT. I think the Postal Service thing kind of ticked me off a bit. I just started thinking that maybe he was a gigantic puspus.Cheers,Ice
&Bright Eyes?
The Arcade FireI challenge you.
The first time I watched there video on Mtv2 I despised it but after the 5th time I loved it. Yes, I love them.
The entire Jesus Christ Superstar soundtrack  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:
MM? Wtf he is a god. Bow down. No sw
It's Spelled "Eminem"!Sorry. :oops: I"m an ass.
Yea you are because I was talking about Marilyn Manson. Quit listening to rap it's ruining your mind. And I'm not that much of a dumbass.
The Arcade FireI challenge you.
The first time I watched there video on Mtv2 I despised it but after the 5th time I loved it. Yes, I love them.
I've seen them live like 10 times. I used to drive up to Montreal just to see them. Ice

I wish Smash would chime in... if he's got anything more embarrassing than what he told us he had on his iPod last night, it'd be pretty impressive... "My wife must've been screwing with my iPod again..." Sure.

The entire Jesus Christ Superstar soundtrack  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:
MM? Wtf he is a god. Bow down. No sw
It's Spelled "Eminem"!Sorry. :oops: I"m an ass.
Yea you are because I was talking about Marilyn Manson. Quit listening to rap it's ruining your mind. And I'm not that much of a dumbass.
That was the joke, dip. :roll: