most embarrassing song on your ipod/mp3 player...

....mine's EASY, 'N Sync - "Pop" :dance: I know....I know.....my Man Pass is in serious danger of being revoked after letting that secret out.Come on now, you guys ALL KNOW that you're kickin’ some lame ass pop boy band song when you got the headphones on at the tables. You may SAY it's Ludacris or The White Stripes but you KNOW you're bumpin' Backstreet Boys or Ashley Simpson...buck up and admit it here....in front of the whole poker world... :shifty:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that, my friends, is random.My most embarrassing (although an awesome song) is "Playing with the boys" from the Top Gun soundtrack.
Now that's brutal...but you're right, for sheer mid-80's pop value, it's hard to top Kenny Loggins and friends on the Top Gun soundtrack..."I feel the need....the need fur speed!"

Couple of real stinkers on mine....O Superman by Laurie Anderson. If you have never heard it, I defy you to download it and actually listen to the whole song. It's rough.Also a selection of random 80s tunes, like Men at Work, The Cars, and of course, "You're the Best Around" from Karate Kid.....

Couple of real stinkers on mine....O Superman by Laurie Anderson. If you have never heard it, I defy you to download it and actually listen to the whole song. It's rough.Also a selection of random 80s tunes, like Men at Work, The Cars, and of course, "You're the Best Around" from Karate Kid.....
Holy Crap! A Karate Kid reference...."You're the best Around" is pure gold! Imagine pushing all in with that blaring in your headphones.... :shock:
I will take the cake in this hands down.I have the entire Spice Girls collection, every Bryan Adams song, Justin Timberlakes solo stuff, The Ghostbusters theme song...the list goes on and on.
embarasing on many levels but still one of my all time favorites.
I will take the cake in this hands down.I have the entire Spice Girls collection, every Bryan Adams song, Justin Timberlakes solo stuff, The Ghostbusters theme song...the list goes on and on.
Give us one! Give us THE SONG you hate to admit you love the most.... :?:

Until I got about halfway down this thread I would've swore my Maroon 5 cd, and JT (yea that's right, JT, I'm such good friends with him I don't call him justin, I call him JT) were gonna take the prize, but if you have the Spice girls on your ipod, and you're not a girl, then chances are you will never ever ever be with a girlthink about it... :wink:

What's wrong with the Cars? I have their Greatest Hits on my iPod. They rock.
What's wrong with the Cars? I have their Greatest Hits on my iPod. They rock.
I should have edited that.....the 80s tunes weren't supposed to be associated with the bad songs.....i am a child of the 80s, so the music doesn't bother me as much as it should. I am actually a big fan of The Cars. I've got tons of random stuff on my iPod, I don't consider any of it bad or else I wouldn't put it on there in the first place. Just random bands that most people haven't heard of or stuff I just like a lot.... I also forgot the Beverly Hills Cop theme song as my guiltiest pleasure.

As much as I have Justin Timberlake on my iPod, and he's already been discussed, I honestly enjoy his solo album stuff. Reminds me of an updated, though not as cool, Stevie Wonder.My most embarassing song, however, is a toss up between "Hit Me Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears, and "MmmBop" by Hanson. That's right...MmmBop. It's on the iPod. Don't ask me why, because I honestly have no recollection of acquring it. Oh, that and "Wild Wild West" by Will Smith.

Im gunna have to say Rock Lobster by the B-52s... though I don't quite remember where it came from since I have no cd or mp3 of it on my computer...

embarasing on many levels but still one of my all time favorites.
Here here. Back the **** up before you get smacked the **** up.Ice