raymer is a good player, shut up

Have you ever met him? Have you ever talked to him? About life? About poker? I have. He's a good player, he's an even better person, and he deserves what he won. So everyone that wants to hate him because he wore those glasses or because he's fat can go to hell. Cynical a-holes.....

raymer has got game.....or he is the luckiest guy in las vegas, personally i think he has mad game
no he doesnt have mad game, he takes two big cards or a pair and says hmm i think i have a coinflip and pops all in. sometimes hell have A10 and the other guy will have AK but he wins his "coinflip", or he will have 10 10 vs the other guys AA and wins yet another coinflip. If he has mad game, then juanda ivey greenstein, and negreanu among others are flat out legendary. hes a poor mans hoyt corkins, who on one glorious day crushed the world. now, he may be a great cash game player, but in nlhe tournsi would say the best adjective is just good.anyone think like me that his style is very similar to hoyts? only difference is hoyt can fold.
raymer has got game.....or he is the luckiest guy in las vegas, personally i think he has mad game
no he doesnt have mad game, he takes two big cards or a pair and says hmm i think i have a coinflip and pops all in. sometimes hell have A10 and the other guy will have AK but he wins his "coinflip", or he will have 10 10 vs the other guys AA and wins yet another coinflip. If he has mad game, then juanda ivey greenstein, and negreanu among others are flat out legendary. hes a poor mans hoyt corkins, who on one glorious day crushed the world. now, he may be a great cash game player, but in nlhe tournsi would say the best adjective is just good.anyone think like me that his style is very similar to hoyts? only difference is hoyt can fold.
Have you ever met him? Have you ever talked to him? About life? About poker? I have. He's a good player, he's an even better person, and he deserves what he won. So everyone that wants to hate him because he wore those glasses or because he's fat can go to hell. Cynical a-holes.....
I've had the same experience. If you talk with him for more than 30 seconds you realize that he is extremely intelligent.Besides, anyone who can beat 2500 people with only 2 suck outs has got skills.