reminder: forum challenge

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had 12k on my big blind, guy moves in on the button, i barely have him covered, i call with pocket 10s, he has ace king, flops a king. That left me with 2000, i called all in on my small blind with 2 8 off, other guy had 2 4, 8 high was good, so I'm not dead yet.

Guest Anonymous
I'll gauge my eyes out with a used hypodermic needle scavenged from an Ebola ward before I install that pos software again.Good luck though!
is it me or does everything smash post is a smart ass comment, making fun of another person, or critisizing a top pro ? He's an angry person. Kids must have not been nice to him in high school.

38th. Ouch. Small blind was all-in for only 1200 or so, blinds at 4000-8000, it folds to me on the button. I have king 2, I push to take the free money, the big blind barely had me covered, so I knew he couldn't call without a top hand. He woke up with pocket queens, though, and I was done.

38th.  Ouch.  Small blind was all-in for only 1200 or so, blinds at 4000-8000, it folds to me on the button.  I have king 2, I push to take the free money, the big blind barely had me covered, so I knew he couldn't call without a top hand.  He woke up with pocket queens, though, and I was done.
Good showing TarHeelAce.