reminder: forum challenge

It's tonight, June 24 at 20:00 EST. Yes, this is right, the Sauce is not going clubbin' or gettin' "crunked" just so she can represent FCP. I don't know if you have to register again on Royal Vegas like last time, on the actual software b/c registration hasn't started yet. We should all converse in the chat room to whine about our bad beats, and hopefully this time finish better than 30th :club: Down with Cartel and Women's Poker Forum!The force is strong with fcp....(awaits to get flamed for being a star wars nerd)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's tonight, June 24 at 20:00 EST. Yes, this is right, the Sauce is not going clubbin' or gettin' "crunked" just so she can represent FCP. I don't know if you have to register again on Royal Vegas like last time, on the actual software b/c registration hasn't started yet. We should all converse in the chat room to whine about our bad beats, and hopefully this time finish better than 30th :club: Down with Cartel and Women's Poker Forum!The force is strong with fcp....(awaits to get flamed for being a star wars nerd)
Thanks for the reminder. My kids are coming home today after spending 3 weeks with the grandparents so no poky for me tonight.I dont have a problem with you being a Star Wars nerd, but I think I'm amongst the majority in saying that avatar is not an improvement
Thanks for the reminder. My kids are coming home today after spending 3 weeks with the grandparents so no poky for me tonight.I dont have a problem with you being a Star Wars nerd, but I think I'm amongst the majority in saying that avatar is not an improvement
While Darth is a formidable choice of character, I decided that it was coming to the point where the negative attention towards my appearance was intolerable. Half the responses I get are either a) horny crackers who would like a replacement for their handB) angry crackers who never get laid, most likely due of their lack of smoothness and inappropriate insults toward the opposite sex Of course, the cracker part is just an assumption
The force is strong with fcp....
Sorry Marion, and everyone else repping FCP for that matter, you know I love this forum. But I am repping my first forum home AJPoker.com, and the force is strong with me on this day. It is my intention to win this one, and drive a statement home for AJPoker.com!So beware of me, everyone who signed up.But I will, however, share in the sentiment that the Cartel needs to be buried tonight. It's time to say goodnight to the bad guy.But regardless of my affiliations in this thing, best of luck to every one of you registered to play in this for FCP. I'll just say that I hope it ends up FCP & AJPoker.com in the top two.

Oh yeah, what's everyone's name on RVP, so I know who I'm sitting next to tonight? I did the same thing on AJ, because we never play on there for any of the league games.Mine is, as always, the exact same thing as my name on here.

Oddly... I think I used guinevar as my id for RVP.
well i know people who have 1800 different names for each site they play at.i really only have 4...in case my name is taken, and sometimes it has been.but you never know :wink:
Oddly... I think I used guinevar as my id for RVP.
well i know people who have 1800 different names for each site they play at.i really only have 4...in case my name is taken, and sometimes it has been.but you never know :wink:
:club: I like to have a different name for different sites. It's easier to stump people's books that way, not that too many people are keeping book at the limits I play, but I am. :D But, genuinely suprised, my name is the same on RVP and Pacific.

Question time,I signed up well over a month ago, but I will be the first to admit that I am not a stellar at poker. I play it more for fun, I haven't read any books and play low stakes. I have made more money than I've lost and have even won several freeroll tourney's before, but haven't had the drive/ambition to move up. Will a lackluster performance on my part hurt FCP in the team competition? Quality over quanity? If it will, I will withdraw.

It's tonight, June 24 at 20:00 EST. Yes, this is right, the Sauce is not going clubbin' or gettin' "crunked" just so she can represent FCP. I don't know if you have to register again on Royal Vegas like last time, on the actual software b/c registration hasn't started yet.  We should all converse in the chat room to whine about our bad beats, and hopefully this time finish better than 30th  :club:  Down with Cartel and Women's Poker Forum!The force is strong with fcp....(awaits to get flamed for being a star wars nerd)
im in , and will be playing....anfd i hate the new avatar....sorry .....we want the old one back a, i must fall into at leat one of your 2 categorys , if not both ...lol

I'm registered and will be signing into RVP when I get home around 7pm EST.I think registration starts on RVP starts in 1 hour. If you don't know where to go, I believe it's in the MTT section under the "Special" tab titled Poker Forum Challenge.Screen name - poker_bullI'll be on the lookout for Marion and others.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------Individuals play for the following prize pool:Player Prize Pool $5,000.00 Place Finished Allocation 1st $1,375.00 2nd $875.00 3rd $575.00 4th $400.00 5th $300.00 6th $225.00 7th $175.00 8th $125.00 9th $90.00 10th $60.00 11th to 20th $45.00 21st to 30th $35.00 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------Forums compete for this prize pool:Forum Prize Pool $1,000 Place Finished Allocation 1st $300 + $500 Freeroll 2nd $250 + $500 Freeroll 3rd $200 + $500 Freeroll 4th $150 Freeroll 5th $100 Freeroll

It's tonight, June 24 at 20:00 EST. Yes, this is right, the Sauce is not going clubbin' or gettin' "crunked" just so she can represent FCP. I don't know if you have to register again on Royal Vegas like last time, on the actual software b/c registration hasn't started yet. We should all converse in the chat room to whine about our bad beats, and hopefully this time finish better than 30th :D Down with Cartel and Women's Poker Forum!The force is strong with fcp....(awaits to get flamed for being a star wars nerd)
im in , and will be playing....anfd i hate the new avatar....sorry .....we want the old one back a, i must fall into at leat one of your 2 categorys , if not both ...lol
Haha, it doesn't matter what you fit under, I still :club: you iveyfan, for being a Sauce supporter! I don't know anything about you though, so you can be a 12 year old crack addict or a 50 year old Buddhist...Anyways, my RVP name is MarionSauce as well.
It's tonight, June 24 at 20:00 EST. Yes, this is right, the Sauce is not going clubbin' or gettin' "crunked" just so she can represent FCP. I don't know if you have to register again on Royal Vegas like last time, on the actual software b/c registration hasn't started yet. We should all converse in the chat room to whine about our bad beats, and hopefully this time finish better than 30th :D Down with Cartel and Women's Poker Forum!The force is strong with fcp....(awaits to get flamed for being a star wars nerd)
Haha, it doesn't matter what you fit under, I still :club: you iveyfan, for being a Sauce supporter! I don't know anything about you though, so you can be a 12 year old crack addict or a 50 year old Buddhist...Anyways, my RVP name is MarionSauce as well.
im a 62 yr old buddhist crackhead....

Registration is officially open on the PFC on RVP. Just so everyone who signed up knows (if you don't already), you are NOT automatically registered on the client, you have to do that yourself. It's in the Special section of the tournaments.Can't wait to see you all there and bust you! :club:

I'm in again, RVP name is Adaon.I think I finished 3rd of the FCP group last time, hopefully I can improve my overall finish this time.

dont bust me. 8)
I'm down with you man, for sure. AJ represent 8) But remember, I'm calling first, so if I have to bust you in the final 30 for that $1,350, say good night Chaps :club: