banned from local tourny!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Using my psychic powers, I predict OP bumps this thread approximately 30 months later for no apparent reason.
Wtf I hate youAnd you're a month off
Granted I do work as a psychic medium it amazes me that they would actually ban me. What do you guys think?That they should have hit you in the head with a shovel and then jumped up an down on your ribcage untill it was soft for being such a pathetic two bit hustler preying on weak emotionally unstable people.Not that I'm advocating that. It's just what should be done to all "psychics" "faith healers" etc.Get better at poker so you can prey on weak defenrate gamblers. Haev some ****ing pride.
It's a shame that Smasharoo doesn't post anymore.

Lol hilarious thread!So you say you believe you're a psychic, yet you get mad when they boot you out of the tourney for it?How can you question their logic when you're supporting it yourself lolAlso, this story reeks of warm and moist bullshit.

I got banned from a local tourny. $10 buy in..about 150 people show up. First place usually pays 1k. Well I won 3 times in a row. I show up for the 4th and they say I can't play. Now this is the funny part...they say I cheat. How you ask? I'm "psychic". Granted I do work as a psychic medium it amazes me that they would actually ban me. What do you guys think?
HAHAHA i wouldnt want to play you eaither!
It's a shame that Smasharoo doesn't post anymore.
any one remeber the smash theory to playing poker? i remeber i got a bunch of heat for saying it wasnt very good. I would looove to see people try and get by with that these days loool
any one remeber the smash theory to playing poker? i remeber i got a bunch of heat for saying it wasnt very good. I would looove to see people try and get by with that these days loool
shove pf with aces or kings. limp pf with any other pair and push when u hit a set. fold the rest. (i think)
Wonder if the Sauce will be back as well, we can only wish.
no worries trebor is still here at least.odd when I stole 50 bucks I was 17 in high school.Now im 22 and about to graduate from college.Time sure flies doesn't it?Id gladly send that KFC avatar guy his 50 now if he wanted it lol. I feel bad.
  • 4 weeks later...
Hi.I agree completely, he was an asshole.Good luck.
Jesus fucking CHRIST! You know this forum is a dead shell of it's former glory when smash makes his glorious return, and no one even notices. He was probably expecting a forum freak out, and he'd return to us as we threw flowers and palms at his feet, and instead..groupcrickets.jpg
  • 3 months later...