banned from local tourny!!

I remember reading this when I was a lurker. Damn 2.5 years went pretty fast. I thought I would be a poker millionare by now but alas I am a poker hundredare.
Obv brag post...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Srsly?Lolz.you're an idiot.
no, you're the idiot. the research exists. doesn't mean you have to accept it. i'm not convinced myself but my mind is open unlike idiots such as yourself.go tell Gary that there is ZERO evidence and watch him laugh in your ignorant faceGary E. Schwartz, Ph.D., is a professor of Psychology teaching courses in psychology (U of Arizona) ... He received his Ph.D. from Harvard University. .
Before I read the next three pages, I just want to say that I've only just read the OP. I can't wait to see where this goes.
Using my psychic powers, I predict OP bumps this thread approximately 30 months later for no apparent reason.
What do I care. I write romance novels and take money from compulsive gamlers. I don't lie about it though.
That's ****ing funny!!!
People should be focusing on this part - not the psychic part. ****ing hilarious, and even more ****ing hilarious that people here jumped on the bandwagon.
Using my psychic powers, I predict OP bumps this thread approximately 30 months later for no apparent reason.
I know I'll read the whole thing again! A+ bump.
I got banned from a local tourny. $10 buy in..about 150 people show up. First place usually pays 1k. Well I won 3 times in a row. I show up for the 4th and they say I can't play. Now this is the funny part...they say I cheat. How you ask? I'm "psychic". Granted I do work as a psychic medium it amazes me that they would actually ban me. What do you guys think?
This is a joke. 150 players. $1500 prize pool. About 65% to 1st place?Shenanigans.Also, nobody wins a 150 person tourney 3 times in a row. Monkeys who could shove chips into the pot would beat you before this happens.Did I say shenanigans yet?
This is a joke. 150 players. $1500 prize pool. About 65% to 1st place?Shenanigans.Also, nobody wins a 150 person tourney 3 times in a row. Monkeys who could shove chips into the pot would beat you before this happens.Did I say shenanigans yet?
Key word is about..plus its a one rebuy tourny. I did win three times in a row but not because of my psychic ability.
Also, nobody wins a 150 person tourney 3 times in a row. Monkeys who could shove chips into the pot would beat you before this happens.
Right, it's much more plausible if the monkeys are weak/tight.
  • 10 months later...
Sure psychics are fakes, but to call them scum for giving people what they want is hardly fraud. There are all kinds of things that people buy or pay for that doesn't really work, but I say it's up to the consumer on this type of thing. If you are someone that actually buys into this sort of thing, then you are being provided with the service that you wanted.Sure, caveat emptor and whatever. Just don't lie to me about. Say "I'm a con artist who pretends to be a psychic for the money"What do I care. I write romance novels and take money from compulsive gamlers. I don't lie about it though.
Same could be said for the church, pastor, etc.

I like to practice my psychic powers by predicting the colour of the river card in every hand:50% of the time, it works *all* the time.That's how I roll.

I like to practice my psychic powers by predicting the colour of the river card in every hand:50% of the time, it works *all* the time.That's how I roll.
If you aren't better than 50% at that then you're doing something wrong :club:
  • 1 year later...