banned from local tourny!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got banned from a local tourny. $10 buy in..about 150 people show up. First place usually pays 1k. Well I won 3 times in a row. I show up for the 4th and they say I can't play. Now this is the funny part...they say I cheat. How you ask? I'm "psychic". Granted I do work as a psychic medium it amazes me that they would actually ban me. What do you guys think?
Since your psychic you should already know what we think....
Fraud?? I never cheated anyone. Im not here to defend what I do since you are very closed mindedNo, I'm open minded. You're a fraud.I'll put by $10,000 against your $10,000 on any test of your "psyichic" abilities.I can't imagine you're psychotic, so I'm going to go with you know you're fraud, that you can do simple cold reads and exploit vunerable people for their money.You're scum.
you're an idiot. there's a fair amount of science that supports it. that's not saying it's fact, only that it's possible.just because of frauds that take place on late night tv like ms cleo doesn't mean it's all garbage. i suggest you do some real research to see what science is out there before you advocate torturing someone.my opinion on it -- something may exist, information storage in another dimension may be accessible to all of us
Fraud?? I never cheated anyone. Im not here to defend what I do since you are very closed minded.Its not just smash thats closed Minded....Youre full of crapAll Psychics are full of crapHowever if you REALLY want to prove youre not full of crap tho....www.randi.orgA Million Bucks says youre full of crapToo bad noones yet to claim it in 20+ years however, and something tells me you wont either
LMAO!!!randi.org james randi is one of the biggest clowns around. a former director of his quit because of the fraud that involved the so-called prize. randi has set up the rules in such a way to make it absolutely 100% impossible for anyone to win. go ahead and do the research, see for yourself.the people on that site are really twisted. they deny everything until the evidence is so completely overwhelming and almost every scientist on the planet accepts the idea or theory. i believe they are finally coming to grips with global warming after denying it to the very end.
you're an idiot. there's a fair amount of science that supports it. that's not saying it's fact, only that it's possible.just because of frauds that take place on late night tv like ms cleo doesn't mean it's all garbage. i suggest you do some real research to see what science is out there before you advocate torturing someone.my opinion on it -- something may exist, information storage in another dimension may be accessible to all of us
Srsly?Lolz.you're an idiot.
I got banned from a local tourny. $10 buy in..about 150 people show up. First place usually pays 1k. Well I won 3 times in a row. I show up for the 4th and they say I can't play. Now this is the funny part...they say I cheat. How you ask? I'm "psychic". Granted I do work as a psychic medium it amazes me that they would actually ban me. What do you guys think?
Before I read the next three pages, I just want to say that I've only just read the OP. I can't wait to see where this goes.
i think your full of s h i t

I don't believe in psychics.I mean one told me to sell all my real estate holdings because the bottom was going to fall out!!!What an idiot, Real Estate has never been stronger