I was playing earlier on fulltilt poker and I won a NL holdem SnG where the first prize was a $24 + $2 satellite token...I don't like playing stakes that high..and I am wondering if theres a way for me to exchange that token for cash, or if theres a way to send it to someone for almost equivelent money.

No idea. I've transfered the UB equivilent before, but no clue if you can do it at FT. You could if you trusted someone let them log in as you and play with it in exchange for cash, but you'd have to REALLY trust them.

I understand you don't like playing stakes that high, but you're not! You're playing at the stakes that you bough in at for the SNG. Maybe the competition is a little tougher, but this is your chance to test yourself while basically freerolling. As to the money, don't think of it as money, but chips. Big bets and little bets instead of $1-$2 or whatever. Maybe that's just me, but I'd give it a go. You'll never know till you try.

don't play for sat. tokens then.....my advice is to just play the tournament, and have fun doing so. If you get lucky and win, awesome! If not, chalk it up as an experience, one you can learn from.

If you noticed they have $24 token SnG on FT as well as $24 tournaments? You can try playing the $24 SnG and purposefully come in 2nd for the cash. I did that once where I sat for a $4 SnG and came in 1st but didn't realized that it payed in tokens. Then I played the $24 - 100 person tournament and made it down to the final table where the top 4 seats went to the $200 token tournament. I lost on purpose in the 5th spot to get the cash because is was not too sure of my skills compared to a $200 field and I had absolutely no bankroll. You can do the samething if you wish but I will tell you that to this day I wish I hung around to play in the bigger tournament and not been such a wimp. There is always that "What If?" in the back of my mind.Goodluck ...

Hold on a sec...If I'm not wrong, the sat token you won would be for the $200 WSOP sat. buy in. Again, I could be wrong, but that's the only sat. tokens they're giving away via SnG's.

The structure for FullTilt is as follows:Play a $4 SnG and you get a $24 token if you cash in 1st place.The $24 Token can get you to the $200 token game in 1 of 2 ways. a. $24 SnG (9 ppl.) which first place gets the $200 token -or- b. $24 Tournament which awards 1-$200 seat to the WSOP satellite seat for every 10 ppl playing.If you get to the final table in the WSOP Satellite you either get a HUGE payout or a trip to the WSOP depending on the number of people playing.