my stapler is broken

Mr. Lumbergh... he... he took... he took my stapler... it was a red... a red swingline... and I went to payroll... and payroll told me to talk to Mr. Lumbergh... and Mr. Lumbergh told me to... to go to payroll... and he... he still has my stapler...CLASSIC MOVIE!!

Yes it is.  I could fill up a whole thread with funny quotes from that movie.
I'm in."If you had a million dollars, what would you do?""I'll tell you what I'd do, man. Two chicks at the same time."

What would you do Peter Man?I would do nothing... I would sit on my a$$ all day... and do nothing.Shit man, you don't need a million dollars to do nothing, my cousin's broke off his ass don't do shit.

Hahaha.. I have a friend who looks like the Michael Bolton guy, and during his co op work term, he displayed his name as "Michael Bolton" , got his brown buddy to be Samir and his white friend to be Peter. Ironically all three of them were in adjacent cubicles as well. No sign of Lumbergh though.

You could have been Jennifer Aniston.  With an Asian Chotchkie's chemistry water testing department twist.
Yes. Except I liked my job, and I slept all day and did chemistry experiments, rather than hate my job and waitress all the time!
You could have been Jennifer Aniston.  With an Asian Chotchkie's chemistry water testing department twist.
Yes. Except I liked my job, and I slept all day and did chemistry experiments, rather than hate my job and waitress all the time!
The chemistry work I did when I was in school was all fun with organic stuff and polymers.I did my lab writeups when I was drunk... and that was fun too.
The chemistry work I did when I was in school was all fun with organic stuff and polymers.I did my lab writeups when I was drunk... and that was fun too.
Oh for real, what kind of polymers? PCBs? Teflon? orgo is pretty interesting; I still have my molecule kit. Someone didn't work with their ether in the fumehood so it dissipated in the air and everyone started fainting-it was hilarious. We made aspirin too
Oh for real, what kind of polymers? PCBs? Teflon? orgo is pretty interesting; I still have my molecule kit. Someone didn't work with their ether in the fumehood so it dissipated in the air and everyone started fainting-it was hilarious. We made aspirin too
Polyethylene and chain reactions, mostly. We made Nylon 6,12... and I think everyone in Orgo makes aspirin.I'm one of those sick fucks that actually enjoyed organic. I really do find the subject interesting.I was an honors student pre-med chemistry major at the University of Georgia, til I had so much fun with poker, football, barhopping, fast cars, and faster women that I lost my scholarship. I'm going back this fall though... and probably going to still try and get a chemistry degree.

... naga... notgonnaworkhereanymore, anyway..."And let's not forget:"It's a jump... to conclusions mat!!!""If everything goes well, I'll be showin' her my O face... Oh... Oh..."God forbid somebody gets me started on Lebowski...

"has anyone ever told you that you have a case of the mondays?""naw man......shit naw man.....i do believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin somethin like that peter man"