we all agree there's no god, right?

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe there is a God. Or at least I act like there is one. So do most people.I have great respect for practicing atheists, they tend to be better at their lifestyle than most of the religious.

Guest Anonymous

if there really was one .. he should put 2 grand in my party poker account right now, then ill believe.uh just kidding.. there is no indisputable evidence that he does exist right?

Oh an just to make it clear, I believe in an active interventionist God. So, none of that namby pamby bs with deism or some other quasi-spiritual crap.Yes, I am now opening myself up to serious and valid attack by atheists.

I believe the universe is insane!!,String theory, the theory of relativity, universal planes, black holes, and aliens. Now i wont be able to sleep tonight as i ponder the vast quest of life

But what does that make you Smash?What you'd call a "soft" atheist.I'll belive in god when someone shows me any proof of it existing.Simmilarly, I'll belive in the Easter Bunny, when someone shows me proof of him.To be honest, Easter Bun is wayyyy in the lead at the moment in terms of proof of existance.

lol there is no proof there isn't a God so its a pointless argument, its just about who has faith and who doesn't. There is no point in arguing cause your not gonna know who is right till its over. One thing though, if athiests are right Christians just wasted a lot of time. If Christians are right well Athiests will have to make up for that time they got I guess...

lol there is no proof there isn't a God so its a pointless argument, its just about who has faith and who doesn't.  There is no point in arguing cause your not gonna know who is right till its over.  One thing though, if athiests are right Christians just wasted a lot of time.  If Christians are right well Athiests will have to make up for that time they got I guess...
LOL. true story.
Guest Anonymous

has anyone here read Dan Brown's Angels & Demons? I heard anti-matter is a real substance.. but kinda blown out of porportion in that book.

The fact that the things he's attributed to giving are given by parents and the parents know this isn't proof?Of course not.Are fake miracles proof that god doesn't exist when someone fakes one??

I would like to reaffirm my strong apatheistic belief. Maybe God exists, maybe not. Either way, I don't really care because I'm not changing the way I act based on his/her existance.Before Paul Phillips responds to this by saying I am plaguarizing...yes I first found this on his blog.

Smash, do you mean to tell me you're not God?Of course not. Who would want that nightmare gig?Godlike, though.In my pants!Seriously I posted this as joke. Don't actually post on it.

Hey smash-I thought liberals were supposed to be tolerant? I guess it only applies to people who either believe what they believe or be willing to vote democrat. It's amazing how hard it is to find a liberal who's tolerant of a conservative.

I choose to not believe in a damned thing. You are welcome to believe in whatever you want, and I'll believe in nothing. Is it called apatheism? hahaAlthough, I can at times become athiest when someone decides to force their god on me. I don't like that, so I point out their logic flaws (most people who think they need to force a god on you are not knowledgeable enough to argue with you) until they just get pissed and call me a dirty word, then I point out that their god probably wouldn't like that, and they are probably going to hell now, and THEN they get confused as to why I am now talking about their god and their hell ... it's really hilarious. Some people cry.But mostly, I want you all to believe what makes you happy. I prefer people be happy, it makes everyones' lives a lot easier.