the up and comers invitational...

To any and all that read this forum, I play poker with a good bunch of guys who are always trying to get better. Anyways, we are holding a private tourney on STARS tonight @ 9 pm eastern time. It is a 10 + 1 tourney and the password is: spades.All are welcome to join. We are going to play 20 of them every wednesday and keep a running point total. Good luck to any and all that wish to play.p.s. I will be playing under the name: FLOWENOL

FYI:  We already hold a weekly tourney at the same bat place....same bat time....for the same bat price.
Yes I am aware of that, and I do apologize ahead of time. I really do not expect too many of you to join, but figured that if any of you wanted to, I would give you the invite.Ty
FYI:  We already hold a weekly tourney at the same bat place....same bat time....for the same bat price.
Yes I am aware of that, and I do apologize ahead of time. I really do not expect too many of you to join, but figured that if any of you wanted to, I would give you the invite.Ty
No need to apologize, I was just letting you know that we do so you can ditch your "good bunch of guys" and come play with a bunch of assholes. :club::D
FLOWENOL. where have i seen that name? you ever played with smellmuth?
:wink: Maybe.Anyways your more than welcome to showcase your NL talents, and I am not being facetious. I think you will enjoy the competition.