Got my first Royal Flush last night!!SNG on Pacific, was the short stack and went all in with KhKs 2 callers.Flop comes 9cQhJh and both callers checked so I was feeling good until the turn comes Ah caller bets and the other folds.I figured I'm sunk against Aces so I start praying for just one more heart. The river was the 10h, whohooooo!Other player showed A9. Sucked to be him!Ended up going from $290 in last place to finishing second.Yea me. :D:D:D:):club:

somethings wrong here....two qh and two rivers....crazy game you play
Sorry, wrote it down wrong.Edit time.
somethings wrong here....two qh and two rivers....crazy game you play
Sorry, wrote it down wrong.Edit time.
makes more sense now.....congrats on the royal.....still waiting for my first

Had my first Royal Flush last week. Flopped the nut heart flush and caught the K :club: on the river. Unfortunately I play at the .25/.50 limit tables and only one person stayed til the river. I didn't win much but I can still brag to my buddies. I've now had a straight flush and royal flush within the last three months. Maybe I should quit while I'm ahead :D Anyway, congratsOrville

Man! Take a screen shot next time! CongratsBilliards sent me this: Clearly its not either one of usroyalflush.jpg
Anyone else have the urge to start randomly messaging Dynon07?That is a sick 3 way hand though.
dna4ever i did feel that same urge to message dynon  so i did...and he didn't seem to mind at all
yeah.. i was in the room when that happened too.wasnt as sick

i have yet to make a royal. I just made my first str8 flush two nights ago. 5-6-7-8-9 diamonds. Holding the 6-8. I was on big blind, flop came 7d-9d-9c. I'm thinking the guy regrets his decision to slow play his pocket aces preflop.

Man! Take a screen shot next time! CongratsBilliards sent me this: Clearly its not either one of usroyalflush.jpg
unfknbelievable
runner runner royal flush. bad beat?

The betting had to be light pre-turn. Only way it makes sense. 8)

Thought this was going to be a detailed explaination of how you lost your virginity~sublime  :shock:
I could share that, but it would be pretty boring.A moonlit night in the back seat of my dads LTD…….. :twisted: :twisted: