moneymaker----raymer----dan n

Greg Raymer is a fat slob who doesn't deserve to live. If I ever saw him walking (waling is a stretch for him ) down the street I would beat his face in with a shovel and burn those god damn glasses. The bottom line is that he is an embarrassment to poker and mankind.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any one who is sooo jealous of a WSOP winner and his $5 mil payday, that they have to resort to childlike banter and empty threats, is an embarassment to themself.

You ask most of the pro's and the say they would rather play against pro's...people like us(non pros)..lol...are un predictable...play reckless and are very hard to read..so with all that said.....and all the non pro's at the wsop...especially in the main event...we might see one known player at the final tbl...lets just hope it is DN...he might need the money!!!

Guest Anonymous
Greg Raymer is a fat slob who doesn't deserve to live. If I ever saw him walking (waling is a stretch for him ) down the street I would beat his face in with a shovel and burn those god damn glasses. The bottom line is that he is an embarrassment to poker and mankind.
Some days I just love the internet, and on others...........
Raymer made another final table this year at the WSOP with over 2000 entrants, you people saying he sucks are clueless.
i think he is a good player...just don't like moneymaker...

now there is a main event machine....if he makes the final tbl. this yr.. he has to be one of the greatest...i thinik he is already...he just dosen't look the part...lol :evil:

took me two days, but I just caught this reply. Allindouche, you are now on my shi.t list. Me and you, heads up for $6. Stake me. Consider yourself, CONDITIONED

Guest Anonymous

bumpDAM i was watching the 2003 WSOP re run on sunday and i just reminded of the mad suck outs moneymaker had.moneymaker A Q Ivey 9 9 flop Q 5 Q turn 9 (ivey all in, naturally moneymaker calls) river ace.and we all know what ivey could do if he double up !moneymaker 8,8Humberto Brenes A,A flop K 5 9 (rainbow) Moneymaker puts brenes all in after he bets ( i think)turn 8 !! and that was done with.. some shit ass luckfew more i forgot.. but those guys were pro'smoneymaker calling an all in with pocket 3's when dutch boyd had KQ and he missed the flop going all in i guess that was a nice call but there was just too many hands that could have moneymaker by the nuts.well he made farha lay down top pair on the river going all in on a bluff..I don't recall Raymer getting a huge bad beat.. he busted McClain's aces .. but he was quite short stacked and he had Pocket 10's o well.. and mattias anderson was also short stacked when he outddrew at the river as well.. nothing quite like what moneymaker was doing

Everyone trashes on them for being lucky, but it takes a ton skill to win the WSOP.... and a ton of luck. I think it's great to see "amateurs" winning. It gives us low stakes players something to dream about.