logo contest update from the fcp biz team

Guest Chris_Biz Team

Guest Chris_Biz Team

First of all, a quick introducton. My name is Chris, and I have recently been hired onto the FCP Biz Team to help develop and deliver some exciting new business and promotional opportunities coming soon to the FCP Community. This logo contest is simply the tip of the iceberg.I will be managing the conclusion of this logo contest, and thus, wanted to give a brief update and address some of the concerns posted. Like . . . if you did not receive an e-mail regarding your logo submission (good or bad) don't sweat it, you could still be in contention. Daniel and his Biz Team had a chance to review and discuss all the logos over the past few days, and we are getting close to announcing a winner. Part of the delay is because we are contemplating the idea of awarding a grand prize winner along with a few consolation "winners". There were so many compelling or intriguing submissons that we feel awkward about awarding only one winner and one prize. Thanks for hanging in there, as I hope to have the final plans for concluding this contest communicated by Thursday.I CAN say that you have seen some of the final contenders in some of the avatars and that some of the final contenders have not been showcased at all in the forum. We may not have time to allow the FCP Community to vote for the eventual winner, but I am working to post most, if not all the submissions, in the photo gallery. We'll see.Chat with you soon,Chris or Slash - whatever you prefer.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I CAN say that you have seen some of the final contenders in some of the avatars and that some of the final contenders have not been showcased at all in the forum.  
My avatar would dominate if I slapped an FCP on there.
I CAN say that you have seen some of the final contenders in some of the avatars and that some of the final contenders have not been showcased at all in the forum.  
Agreed,, although.......silk screen printing might be a little difficult :wink:
Yo Royal, I am really glad that you are proud of yer logo but, would ya bring the blonde in the yellow little number back OR the avatar you had before that (which I never got to see but saw the controversy about it) back for our veiwing pleasure. 8) :club::D 8) :wink: :wink: :wink: :shock: :shock: Thanks a million,Cody
Yo Royal, I am really glad that you are proud of yer logo but, would ya bring the blonde in the yellow little number back OR the avatar you had before that (which I never got to see but saw the controversy about it) back for our veiwing pleasure. 8) :club::D 8) :wink: :wink: :wink: :shock: :shock: Thanks a million,Cody
2nd.All agreed.All against.Motion Passed
I cant argue with the Mob. lol
I cant argue with the Mob. lol
:clap: :clap: :whistle: :bubblewow:

Hey All,

This logo contest is simply the tip of the iceberg.
So that little bit of info is interesting. What... with the amount of buzz this logo thing generated i'm oh, so curious as to what the Biz Team has up their sleeve.Later Kids,-RudePS - the personal logo avatar thing is cool, but since it took less than a day to receive my rejection letter... i think i'll stick with my old avatar :wink:
Yes, DCSports, we received the three different color versions you submitted.
LOL.. he was making me nervous for him.. haha.
You were nervous? :lol:I was freaking out :club::lol:Good luck everyone!
I think DCSports' logo is one of the best and I wouldn't be surprised to see it in the final 2 or 3.poker20es.jpgClint
Man, DC how much do u pay these people..?? lol.. or are they just family and friends. :club: (makes it a point to post it in both thread)
I think DCSports' logo is one of the best and I wouldn't be surprised to see it in the final 2 or 3.poker20es.jpgClint
Man, DC how much do u pay these people..?? lol.. or are they just family and friends. :club: (makes it a point to post it in both thread)
:D:lol:I don't have the kinda money to pay people to say they like my logo...lol
he's totally talking about mine. it's daniel playing hockey with jesus!
Guest Chris_Biz Team

In my previous post, I mentioned that today could be the final announcement. It's looking more like tomorrow could be the day. We are not trying to be a tease, but as you can imagine, Daniel's #1 focus has to be the WSOP these days. Sometime between playing poker all day, eating and sleeping, we are able to conduct a little business.Regardless, I'll keep you posted tomorrow.

In my previous post, I mentioned that today could be the final announcement.  It's looking more like tomorrow could be the day.  We are not trying to be a tease, but as you can imagine, Daniel's #1 focus has to be the WSOP these days.  Sometime between playing poker all day, eating and sleeping, we are able to conduct a little business.Regardless, I'll keep you posted tomorrow.
Thanks for the update :club: