WSOP $2500 Omaha 8 or betterStarting at Daniel's table is "Chip Envy" from FCP, Peter Costa, Toto Leonidas, Lonnie HeimowitzMike Matusow and Daniel just did a 100% crossbook. So if one of them cashes it's worth double.Mike just switched to a 50% crossbook.2:08- Daniel is at 2650. Matusow has 2050.4:04- DN just finished a massage. He was up to 4700 and now is at 2250. Matusow down to 1000.4:21- Daniel at 2250 still. "I think I've played as close to perfect as I can today. Made some awesome laydowns."4:23- Matusow is down to 775 and crying like a baby, lol.4:38- Daniel at a new table with Brent Carter, Paul Vinci and Carlos Mortenson5:11- The blinds are 100-200, Daniel has 1200 left.5:15- Daniel is out. He had AA33 two spades vs A269Flop: 8 8 5(two spades)Turn: 7River: 5Other player scoops the pot and Daniel is out.-Travis

WSOP $2500 Omaha 8 or betterI'll be posting updates as they come in from Daniel.-Travis
This is probably Daniels best game....IMO....Get on the board with a final table damn it.

Since it hasn't been posted yet:Travis... manly love.DN: WIN WIN WIN!Wait... no pressure... umm... I don't really mind how you doFluffy bunnies dancing in green fields.Happy thoughts, Happy thoughts.but you better win. (s/w)

WSOP $2500 Omaha 8 or betterStarting at Daniel's table is "Chip Envy" from FCP, Peter Costa, Toto Leonidas, Lonnie HeimowitzMike Matusow and Daniel just did a 100% crossbook. So if one of them cashes it's worth double.Mike just switched to a 50% crossbook.-Travis
i hate to sound stupid what does all that mean...crossbook ???

I thought he was going to make it yesturday, but he called off half his stack on that straight draw :shock: . Anyhow, I'm sure he must have been getting the right odds or he had a read on the player. It just seems he's chasing a bit. Too much pressure to get home to his sweety 8) ! Definately my favorite player though! I wish there was a live feed from his table, then I'd really get nothing done at work! Good luck and thanks Travis!

If you crossbook a player, you agree to match thier winnings in a tournament. So, if Matusow wins, DN owes him the equvalent of half of top prize, and vice versa. (in the case, for the 50%...it would have been the whole thing.)

WSOP $2500 Omaha 8 or betterStarting at Daniel's table is "Chip Envy" from FCP, Peter Costa, Toto Leonidas, Lonnie HeimowitzMike Matusow and Daniel just did a 100% crossbook. So if one of them cashes it's worth double.Mike just switched to a 50% crossbook.-Travis
i hate to sound stupid what does all that mean...crossbook ???
Crossbooking is paying the other player a certain percentage of his winnings in an event.If (for example) Daniel won 200K in this event, Matusow would pay him an additional 100K.

Apparently this is either the most intense or most boring event DN has played so far, they've been going for two hours and the only news is that Matusow and DN are backing each others win...

this is probably working out in mike's advantage. he's been on a spiral as of late, and probably needs a stake, so what better way than crossbooking? he figures daniel won't cash, since his track record hasn't been great, but, just in case, let's make it a 50%.

WSOP $2500 Omaha 8 or betterStarting at Daniel's table is "Chip Envy" from FCP, Peter Costa, Toto Leonidas, Lonnie HeimowitzMike Matusow and Daniel just did a 100% crossbook. So if one of them cashes it's worth double.Mike just switched to a 50% crossbook.2:08- Daniel is at 2650. Matusow has 2050.-Travis
IS AN UPDATE DUE ANY TIME SOON ?????????
Starting at Daniel's table is "Chip Envy" from FCP
Pretty Cool.
Anyone ever talk to this guy? I don't remember him...
Found him using an alphabetical user search... he has 0 posts. Joined March 11. That's all I know.
i think travis is slacking off somewhere rather then giving us updates...
I'm still here. DN was getting a massage for the past little bit.
Now I AM confused! Is he still in cuz...?