what was barry thinking

ok i was just at amazon looking to see what deals they have on books and low and behold Barry Greenstein has a book coming out "seems everyone has a poker book coming out (i am shopping for offers on my book "how to bang a cocktail waitress at the CC" ) any ways back on subject ~ barry's book is about End PlaY~( I will buy it)but what does the guy do !!! he puts his "FACE" on the cover !!!what publisher in there right mind would put the mug on a book !!!so now not only am i having to buy his book~ i know have to buy a book cover !here is the link to see barry's face and book http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/0972...8-6875529[/img]

it's simple publishing stuff. publisher says to barry, Barry should play anybody he chooses, heads up, games of his choosing, and whoever walks away with the most victories lands a cover shot. after pitching the idea, Greenstein goes into the tank for a while, pondering which opponent he deems worthy of his time. And then which game would facilitate said challenge.. The results of his personal debate become very apparent when he emerges to embark on a series of solitare matches. television rights and recreations which may include hole card cams of the soon to be famous duel between the best poker player in the world and himself are currently in negotiation with dreamworks for theatrical release. In the event they pass, Miramax will most likely offer a bid which would result in a straight to video product.either way, the grueling solitare action will be nothing short of legendary and fortunately for all of us will only feature mr. greensteins favorite player ever.

it's simple publishing stuff. publisher says to barry, Barry should play anybody he chooses, heads up, games of his choosing, and whoever walks away with the most victories lands a cover shot. after pitching the idea, Greenstein goes into the tank for a while, pondering which opponent he deems worthy of his time. And then which game would facilitate said challenge.. The results of his personal debate become very apparent when he emerges to embark on a series of solitare matches. television rights and recreations which may include hole card cams of the soon to be famous duel between the best poker player in the world and himself are currently in negotiation with dreamworks for theatrical release. In the event they pass, Miramax will most likely offer a bid which would result in a straight to video product.either way, the grueling solitare action will be nothing short of legendary and fortunately for all of us will only feature mr. greensteins favorite player ever.
I don't mean to go on a rant here...

it sucked. i was a little intoxicated and felt that somehow tying in a heads up match of barry against himself to decide who's face would end up on the cover, and then making that game solitare, since it's a card game you only need 1 person to play, there by making the only possible winner himself, would be funny.but instead, it sucked.carry on.

it sucked. i was a little intoxicated and felt that somehow tying in a heads up match of barry against himself to decide who's face would end up on the cover, and then making that game solitare, since it's a card game you only need 1 person to play, there by making the only possible winner himself, would be funny.but instead, it sucked.carry on.
Yup.You may now molest yourself with a dry fish.That will be all.