I screwed up just a minute ago lost half my stack.... wasn't paying attention..Again, I learned my lesson... I can't endure the mass amount of crap you have to sit through to place in the money.It really is a crap shoot. Then I get that moron raising me with QJ... figures.Thats the last free-roll for me.. I must be an idiot. Wasting all this time.Anyway.. I hope you take it down Inert..

Lets see... I haven't raised a pot in about 30 mins... I have position. I raise 3 callers before the BB. The BB re-raises me with QJo.. What does he think I have after sitting on my hands for all that time?See the monkey play? anyway, I flip over KQ , he hits his jack. I vow to never play these retarded marathons again.Win win for us all.

I screwed up just a minute ago lost half my stack.... wasn't paying attention..Again, I learned my lesson... I can't endure the mass amount of crap you have to sit through to place in the money.It really is a crap shoot. Then I get that moron raising me with QJ... figures.Thats the last free-roll for me.. I must be an idiot. Wasting all this time.Anyway.. I hope you take it down Inert..
Thanks Franky. I'm still at 15k. Haven't seen a single card in a long while. Ah well. I just hope I can survive and get somewhere around 25k before the next break in 30 minutes. Best hunting to all others out there.

Just took a huge pot down with JJ. UTG raised 2xBB, I reraised him all in, he called with 10-10. Nothing on the board to help him. I'm up to 25k. In the immortal words of Peter Griffin in the Family Guy, "now we play the waiting game."

still hangin in there with ubout 8000 which is only ten big blinds, but considering my starting stack around an hour ago im prettry happy with my play so far. I just want to see how far i make it starting an hour and a half in. Plus i have yet to see a big pair. Hopefully i might make 50 bucks outta this endevour.

I'm at 35k now. I took a huge pot when AQ called my AK. Board brought no help to either of us. Almost doubled up again when I put a 20k stack all-in with QQ preflop. Unfortunately for me, he folded. So, I'm at 35k and hoping my luck continues.

Well, I went down to 25k at the 3 hour break. 99 players left at that point. 2 hands after the break, I pulled off a huge semi-bluff. I'm in rather early position and get dealt A-8 off. I raise 3xBB and get called by the a huge stack on the button. Flop comes 10-9-2. I raise, he reraises, I reraise him. He calls. Turn is an 8. Now, I at least have something. I raise most of my chips, he calls. The river is a 5. I go all-in. Player thinks for a long, long time and finally folds. I win 42k pot.I'm honestly thinking about putting it on auto-fold and just trying to creep in the top 50 so I can get paid. 95 players left. Come join in if you feel.

Guest XXEddie

while we are on freeroll subject 2500 entry on pacific top 20 paid...not much though80 people left deal A5flop AJ5 allin, he had AJi was left with 4k*which was 2xbb....so FCP in the partypoker freeroll

Well, I did it. I had 10k with 6k/4k blinds. Two spots before my BB, someone busted out on the bubble. After 4 hours and 45 minutes, I finished in the money! I will gladly take my 48th place and my $50 and now go to friggin bed. thanks to XXEddie for sticking his head in. Also, special great game goes out to Mr. Kaufman and Franky Bones, both of whom I had the pleasure to play on the same table with.And now, I will happily pass the censored out.

Well, I did it. I had 10k with 6k/4k blinds. Two spots before my BB, someone busted out on the bubble. After 4 hours and 45 minutes, I finished in the money! I will gladly take my 48th place and my $50 and now go to friggin bed. thanks to XXEddie for sticking his head in. Also, special great game goes out to Mr. Kaufman and Franky Bones, both of whom I had the pleasure to play on the same table with.And now, I will happily pass the censored out.
Congrats!Ah that was a good 5 hours sleep...back to the table.