• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RonBurgandy has an (ongoing) thread about things people hate, so let's do the opposite and express our feelings of love shall we.... :-) I love: The chasers who sit at my table and give me their money
I hate chasers that take my money. You know if you have too many chasers, you're going to lose. But good for you for not realizing that.
RonBurgandy has an (ongoing) thread about things people hate, so let's do the opposite and express our feelings of love shall we.... :-) I love: The chasers who sit at my table and give me their money
I hate chasers that take my money. You know if you have too many chasers, you're going to lose. But good for you for not realizing that.
yeah, i hate it when ppl chase me down with thier gutshots and flush draws that are less that 3o% when i have a made hand...i would prefer everybody to play tight and i make less money....sw
Guest XXEddie
and Meg Griffin(The hot version of course)
there was a hot version?
yeah, ....the episode two weeks ago, she got a makeover...which eventually went away :cry:
there was a hot version?
yeah, ....the episode two weeks ago, she got a makeover...which eventually went away :cry:
she still wasnt hot. espically with that voice, as soon as you hear it all you can remember is ugly hair and thick glasses.now Lois, she's another story...
there was a hot version?
she still wasnt hot. espically with that voice, as soon as you hear it all you can remember is ugly hair and thick glasses.now Lois, she's another story...
haha, i just figured out who guys are debating over and it's the funniest shit ever. :club:
Toronto Maple Leafs
Colorado Avalanche
I love the fact that Leafs and Avalanche fans will pay exorbitant ticket prices. And I love that the ticket money will be funneled to Nashville and Carolina to help those teams meet payroll.