-=- absolutely gutted

10/20 NL @ betfredpokeri get Dealt AAflop comes AJJso hit full house, OMG wooturn: a rubbish card that helped no one..all in 2000$ , called, he shows jack 3river coems jackalll my money gone in one handwud u call his allin with that hand?

no shitthis site, betfredpokerhas so many 4 of kinds on it, i had 9 in my 1st day, i mean thats amazing, only to lose it to that quad ripoffi asked teh staff y so many 4 of kinds, he sed that it happens everywhereall i got out of the experience at betfred was 10 screenys of 4 of kinds i was involved inso be prepared to get the unexpected at that site

• 2 weeks later...

So let me just get this right, you were playing 10/20 and you lost all your money in the one hand. The next thing you want to know the best place to deposit $20 in to a new site. A full BB to start a fresh, thats smart. If you lost all your bankroll in one hand you were obviously out of your depth and should of kept to the 1/2 tables. Instead of moaning about the beat maybe you should study your play, you must of made a crap preflop bet to let someone in with J-3. Even if you were slowplaying preflop you should embrace the fact people are going to call you all in with nothing more than trip J's with crap kicker. In that situation I want a call every time. As for saying you saw 10 quads, it doesn't mean a thing unless you say how many hands you had played. You play 50 hands? Okay thats way to high a percentage. Did you play 2000? All of a sudden the percentages look ok to me. It 's not some mythical hand that people aspire to, you will see 4 of a kind about once every 100 hands (I think, it's late and I can't remember the exact odds).Get over the beat and keep to limits you can afford/play!

So you were playing way outside your limits to start with. If you were winning that much from your original $50 why are you so down on the site? I would be loving the fact I turned $50 into $2000 inside of 1000 hands. I'd be back there in a shot.Ok now the four of a kind grudge you have. You played 1000 hands. Lets say the average is 4 handed, thats being kind I imagine its nearer 6-7. Thats 4000 hands being dealt in that time. Now 10 quads in 4000 hands looks fine to me. Do you know anything about odds?