i think i got cheated?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

My screen name is LiberalsBlow. I was playing a step Tourney on PP and down to 3 handed. 1st & 2nd go to the next level. Take a look at this hand history and tell me what you think. 1. #Game No : 2218955042 ***** Hand History for Game 2218955042 *****NL Hold'em $11 Buy-in + $1 Entry Fee Trny:13162079 Level:5 Blinds(100/200) - Friday, June 17, 00:39:12 EDT 2005Table Step 1 #983440 (Real Money)Seat 5 is the buttonTotal number of players : 3 Seat 5: LiberalsBlow ( $610 )Seat 7: gecko_eh ( $630 )Seat 6: irishsetter ( $6760 )Trny:13162079 Level:5Blinds(100/200)** Dealing down cards **Dealt to LiberalsBlow [ 4s 6c ]LiberalsBlow folds.irishsetter folds. *** THIS GUY HAS A 10-1 chip lead and folds???****gecko_eh does not show cards.gecko_eh wins 300 chipswhat the hell- #Game No : 2218958129 ***** Hand History for Game 2218958129 *****NL Hold'em $11 Buy-in + $1 Entry Fee Trny:13162079 Level:5 Blinds(100/200) - Friday, June 17, 00:39:47 EDT 2005Table Step 1 #983440 (Real Money)Seat 7 is the buttonTotal number of players : 3 Seat 5: LiberalsBlow ( $410 )Seat 7: gecko_eh ( $930 )Seat 6: irishsetter ( $6660 )Trny:13162079 Level:5Blinds(100/200)** Dealing down cards **Dealt to LiberalsBlow [ 6s Th ]gecko_eh is all-In [930]LiberalsBlow folds.irishsetter folds. ** AGAIN WITH THE FOLD**gecko_eh does not show cards.gecko_eh wins 1230 chipsirish is a XXXXXp.ussy#Game No : 2218959387 ***** Hand History for Game 2218959387 *****NL Hold'em $11 Buy-in + $1 Entry Fee Trny:13162079 Level:6 Blinds(150/300) - Friday, June 17, 00:40:02 EDT 2005Table Step 1 #983440 (Real Money)Seat 5 is the buttonTotal number of players : 3 Seat 5: LiberalsBlow ( $310 )Seat 7: gecko_eh ( $1230 )Seat 6: irishsetter ( $6460 )Trny:13162079 Level:6Blinds(150/300)** Dealing down cards **Dealt to LiberalsBlow [ 3d Jc ]LiberalsBlow: do you two know each other cause this is bull.sh.itLiberalsBlow folds.irishsetter: easy man. not my fault cant get anything higher than an 8gecko_eh: he's my broirishsetter folds.gecko_eh does not show cards.gecko_eh wins 450 chips7-1 chip and you foldGame #2218963278 starts.*** WELL This makes no F-ing Sense to0 me***- ***** Hand History for Game 2218967718 *****NL Hold'em $11 Buy-in + $1 Entry Fee Trny:13162079 Level:6 Blinds(150/300) - Friday, June 17, 00:41:38 EDT 2005Table Step 1 #983440 (Real Money)Seat 5 is the buttonTotal number of players : 3 Seat 5: LiberalsBlow ( $620 )Seat 7: gecko_eh ( $1070 )Seat 6: irishsetter ( $6310 )Trny:13162079 Level:6Blinds(150/300)** Dealing down cards **Dealt to LiberalsBlow [ Td 2h ]LiberalsBlow folds.irishsetter raises [650].gecko_eh is all-In [770]irishsetter calls [270].** Dealing Flop ** [ 6d, Kc, Ac ]** Dealing Turn ** [ 9d ]** Dealing River ** [ 8d ]irishsetter shows [ 9c, Qc ] a pair of nines.gecko_eh shows [ Ts, Th ] a pair of tens.gecko_eh wins 2140 chips from the main pot with a pair of tens.*****you wife's snatch smells**** I thought this was funny***How does someone with a 10- 1 Chip Lead fold? Doesn't fold to me but to the other guy. Do I have a case, if so I think I will go to this guys house and Bone His Wife, Daughter and Dog!!!!

i played in a live tournament recently.2 guys knew each other, and got the same starting table.#1 guy makes a bad all in call 5-6 hands into it and gets super short stacked.goes all in the next hand, and #2 calls, and shows 42 off suit. #1 guy shows K9 and wins. I look at #2 guy and say, if i see anything like that again, im beating your ass all over this place.being cheated is the worst shit ever.

Stop whining. I'm folding 7-3 offsuit with a 10-1 chip lead. I'm also folding 2-3 and 10-2 and 9-5 and J-4. He did nothing wrong - he was playing conservative. He didn't want to give a shortstack any more chips than he had to.

And you act like that big a jackwad everytime.If 2 places move on...then why put any chips in play ? Folding with a 10 to 1 chip lead when 1st and 2nd pay the same is solid play.Now GFYS and your stupid screen name jackwad !

I think u need to look for reasons it might not be cheating. Also 3 hands doesnt give alot of info, allthough those looks pretty ugly...hand 1:530 to win 730, if not the blinds make it very possible u will die before him, then a fold by BB might be ok with some holdings. I would never appreciate it to double-up my opponents, even with a 10-1 chiplead. 1200 against 6000 isnt THAT nice.Hand 2:730 to win 1230... Again... Why would 2nd stack want to go allin? He's "secured" a very good shot for 2nd by the last blind gift, so with a miserable holding, he might justify himself folding.Hand 3:I dont see any problem here.Alltogether, I find plenty of hands I will fold, and plenty of reasons to fold as well.If you look for cheating, you better look further back in hand history, then I guess you will be more able to find an answer talking against them cheating.Giving away chips with a chiplead is stupid, at least when 2 ppl are in "must gamble"-mode. If opponent had 1k, and u 600, then I would move allin on 1k blind any day, and fold to u with most holdings.

= Do I have a case, if so I think I will go to this guys house and Bone His Wife, Daughter and Dog!!!!
Somehow, I don't think that boning his dog will make him angry so much as incredulous. Maybe it's different where you live? Hey, it's cool. I'm not a xenophobe.
And you act like that big a jackwad everytime.If 2 places move on...then why put any chips in play ? Folding with a 10 to 1 chip lead when 1st and 2nd pay the same is solid play.quote]Very try why try to get 3rd place out when you have your spot wrapped up if you just wait.
Somehow, I don't think that boning his dog will make him angry so much as incredulous. Maybe it's different where you live? Hey, it's cool. I'm not a xenophobe.
Come on now. He's Uncle Buck. Uncle Buck has no standards.

Wow, people have moved from "it was a bad beat" to "I'm being cheated" - there is nothing wrong with what he did here.And for the guy that said someone called a severe short stack with 24, what were the stacks and what were his pot odds at the time. If they're right, I make the call too.

He went all in with Q high in the last hand, why'd you even bother posting that one? Doesn't that hand make it pretty obvious he wasn't cheating. Top 2 move on, he's got it locked up, if he wants to fold until its HU then there's nothing wrong with that.BTW Outlaw, I was shortstacked late in a tourny the other day and went all in and was called by the BB with 23o, and it was a good call since my all in was for less than 1/2 of a SB more for the BB to call. So without any details on stack/blind sizes saying that a guy called another guys all in with 24 doesn't mean anything.

Guest Anonymous
And you act like that big a jackwad everytime.If 2 places move on...then why put any chips in play ? Folding with a 10 to 1 chip lead when 1st and 2nd pay the same is solid play.Now GFYS and your stupid screen name jackwad !
Now this would be your typical Liberal. ALways making it personal. ANyways thanks folks for your thoughts. Maybe I was just pissed at the situation. But still 10- 1 Chip Lead and fold?? Thats Bullshi.t in my book. Thanks for your thoughts even you Pot Dragon, I know it can get lonely in your mother's basement at night and I hold no hard feelings towards you.

He did all the right things.... big chip lead looking to finish in top 2.. sits out and wants you two to battle for 2nd. Why would he risk his position with marginal at best hands, the blinds are high and one of you are about to get blinded out.

The chip leader did nothing wrong, many a time I've been a tourney with a huge chip lead and down to 3 players or so and folded many marginal or decent hands. The last thing you want to do, as a huge chip leader is double up one of your opponents. With blinds ever increasing they will either be blinded out or knock one or the other out. It is a mistake to make my opponent stronger and myself weaker. By folding you are forcing the 2 short stacks to battle each other and who ever wins you will still have a decided chip advantage on. That's just my strategy but I do very well in tournaments and have seen chip leaders get KO'd by playing too loose. If you watch TV poker, notice that the chip leader at the beginning is rarely the winner.

This is probably the farthest thing to cheating I have seen.If I had a 10-1 chip lead I would fold unless I got a good hand. I did the same thing in a home game, I had 210 of the 250 chips left, so I just let them knock each other off since I almost had a gauranteed win.When he called an all-in with a flush draw to knock out a player I'd also do the same thing. One thing you are forgetting about is that there are 3 people left and 2 move on so it doesnt matter who gets 1st. Why wouldn't he fold every hand, he's already moved on.

When you act like as big an ass as you do on PP...it's hard not to remember you.

Now this would be your typical Liberal. ALways making it personal.
Right...as opposed to you who just generalize. I do not think all conservatives blow...just you. And I am not a liberal...BTW.
I know it can get lonely in your mother's basement at night and I hold no hard feelings towards you.
Like I said...you are one of the biggest jackwads on PP and carry yourself like you are 12. Just look at the comments you wrote in the chat box and then actually reposted here. Did you even consider how bad you look ? No..that would be too much for your little brain.Consider what you wrote...
so I think I will go to this guys house and Bone His Wife, Daughter and Dog!!!!
I guess sex with a dog appeals to you huh? Must beat what you have now !!Again...GFYS !!

If I was sitting on that big stack of chips, I just might sit back and choose my spots rather than giving you shot at more chips. Forcing you two fight it out or get blinded away and preserving the advantage held isn't a bad idea. I can easily see a situation, where big stack would loose a couple of toss ups (or worse) and then one of the other two players busts the other and the chip count is only 3:2 not 5:1 which it would be by forcing the shortstacks to fight it out.

With that big of a chip lead, with top 2 advancing? I probably do a lot of folding myself unless I catch a good starting hand. At that point it's perfectly reasonable to let you guys fight it out on hands where I have trash cards.You actually don't want him to call with rags... because if he does it twice then all of a sudden it's you at 600 with two 4000+ stacks.

My screen name is LiberalsBlow.  I was playing a step Tourney on PP and down to 3 handed.  1st & 2nd go to the next level.  Take a look at this hand history and tell me what you think.  
I think you're whining because you bubbled. 1st pays no differently than 2nd, 1st has no incentive to take risks. He knows he's going to finish in the top 2 when both of the remainging players have 3 BB's left. Why double up a shortstack with junk? Then he does risk getting knocked out if the guy doubles up twice.The end, there is no conspiracy against you.