what the hell is going on?

Yesterday I had $28 in my PP account, I started playing a $25 6-max NLHL Table and turned that $28 into $214 by the end of the night.Today I start out with $214 playing the same tables, get a great run of cards, and then all of a sudden, I start getting one hand cracked after another.I find myself down to $114.. So I drop to the .50/1 limit tables.. I just got done with a grand total of $86 in my account. I litteraly lost -every- time I was ahead. I was sucked out on the river -every- time I was ahead on the flop. Sets to runner runner flushes, top pair to bottom pair tripping, top two pair and someone rivers a set. I didn't do a thing wrong, I bet when I had the best hand, didn't slow play anything, made them pay to draw out on me.Wtf is with party poker? I've played on many differant poker sites and I've never seen such a bad run of cards in my life. This happens every time I come to party poker. I turned a $100 on Interpoker into 600 and lost it all on party poker.. I like the software and I like the amount of fish.. But what the f u c k is going on here? is it possible to win at the lowest levels of party poker? These people -wont- fold their hands and they suck out on me all over the place.