who's the worst poster of all time?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your such a cool internet poster dudeall the little kids want to be like you
Or do you even know what Irony means?
watch out, or his big brother will come beat you up! PS. this thread stinks.
hahah yeah, I know, but it makes me chuckle.

I don't the jfar ever posted 10 empty threads that say " **** big dick mecgee" and "fu ck this form" and "I run this bytch" Iowa's melt down is only my making the case for him being the worst poster ever all the stronger. Man, I hope this gets him banned.

Not that I respect iowa's finest or think that he contributes in any way, but having grown up in Iowa, I will say to knock them based on athletics is a little silly. They have ended the year in the top 15 nationally the last 3 years in football, along with some big bowl game victories....unfortunately the only one I attended was the Orange Bowl game against USC, which was painful. Kirk Ferentz is widely regarded as one of the top coaches in the country. NFL teams are trying to recruit him nonstop. And for once I agree with iowa's finest, Iowa WILL win the Big Ten next year in football.

iveyfan30=worst poster ever......
I concur.Ha. Yo iveyfan where do you live in philly? I went to college there....dont know why people hate on it...I loved philly.Got any restaurnat recommendations? I am coming back in august to visit some friends from school. I am partial to buddakan and sussana foo but I am always looking for new places to go.
  • 3 weeks later...
"FCP Players Suck" would have been SOOOOOOO long had JWeb let us play a little longer.
yeah, we got it to 5 pages in less than an hour :-)
I nominate Zimmer he must be german
You can't leave the conditioner off of this vote!!!
Conditioner is definitely the front runner in this contest! Congrats.
Guest Anonymous
I vote for the dimwitted Custom36. What does the “36” Even mean? Loser.Also, I hate the darkside of the force. Damned “dark invader”, or whatever his name is.
I second that motion. The guy is lame as hell.
I nominate Zimmer he must be german
You can't leave the conditioner off of this vote!!!
Conditioner is definitely the front runner in this contest! Congrats.
i nominate this guy for the sissy picture
  • 11 months later...