who's the worst poster of all time?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to give a shot out to my boys royal and ron mexico by the way Much love Iowa. BigDoucheMcdouchey is a complete douchewad and what's even sadder is that he probably knows it. As far as him going to Northwesters, somehow I doubt it. He may have driven by the campus once or maybe "dated" some guy that went there but nobody that types and spells that badly can have that formal an education. He would have more pride in his presentation. Unlike myself that is, who named himself after a herpes ridden football player.
ride till we dizzie ronfu ck litteweiner macgee
woa, you guys forgot about RISINGSHARK. you know, the guy who kept saying he was smasharoo's brother or whatever. a lot of his funniest posts got strait up deleted becuase they were so rediculous.
RISINGSHARK is a personal favorite of minei wonder what happened to himlol @ remembering how he would thank everyone personally who replied to his posts.
Yeah I don't know why everyone took potshots at him, he never flamed anyone. I think he lost a butt load of money, like 8k playing sng on party.
no wonder hes such a douchemonkey he went to northwesternbeing a big ten fan sometimes you forget they have a school
On their sports success in confrence ( Ohio State) Some are judged with the success of their students post college ( Northwestern) Some do well in both area's ( Michigan) and some do well in neither ( Iowa)
A little.. poorly defined.. you see, a nemisis is a demon that is created in your likeness, that has all the power that you have, and is your greatest foe, your greatest challenge. Iowa's finest is my punching bag, not my nemisis, and in all do respect, the sowhatkid was YOUR punching bag, you owned that guy. I'd say DKE would have been my nem, 'cause at least he has spirit and a brain, where as flaming Iowa feeds into the same sick part of my brain that kicking my crippled grandma down the stairs does.. ( hey granny.. is that a quarter at the top of the stairs?.... BOOOT!)
I owned the whole board where have you been? Sklanski sucks
A little.. poorly defined.. you see, a nemisis is a demon that is created in your likeness, that has all the power that you have, and is your greatest foe, your greatest challenge. Iowa's finest is my punching bag, not my nemisis, and in all do respect, the sowhatkid was YOUR punching bag, you owned that guy. I'd say DKE would have been my nem, 'cause at least he has spirit and a brain, where as flaming Iowa feeds into the same sick part of my brain that kicking my crippled grandma down the stairs does.. ( hey granny.. is that a quarter at the top of the stairs?.... BOOOT!)
I owned the whole board where have you been? Sklanski sucks
hahah welcome to the table, so what.. I was wondering when you'd churp in..

I havnt posted in several days due to an unexpected side trip here in Vegas (I honestly didnt know that it was illegal to bring soap and shampoo in the Wynn's swimming pool) but now that im free again, i'll be contributing more often about my month long stay while playing at the WSOP....... Thankfully only one person mentioned my name in this post. When I first started here I didnt think I was welcome!!!!

I havnt posted in several days due to an unexpected side trip here in Vegas (I honestly didnt know that it was illegal to bring soap and shampoo in the Wynn's swimming pool) but now that im free again, i'll be contributing more often about my month long stay while playing at the WSOP....... Thankfully only one person mentioned my name in this post. When I first started here I didnt think I was welcome!!!!
someone mentioned you ?? hahahha I secretly think you're ron mexico's alter ego.. but you're both hilarious, so I can't hate..
Well, sir, I like to judge a post by it's merits alone, and not on the spelling of the post. My feelings on spelling and proscriptive ( as opposed to descriptive) grammer are well. And while I am a product of the American public school systems, but I am also a product of Northwestern University, perhaps you have heard of it? So, in closing, My little newbie poster, I will quote my favorite chat from my alma mater, that we would chat when ever Ohio State or Michigan was kicking our ass, "That's all right, that's okay, you're gonna work for us some day. That's all right, that's okay, you're gonna work for us some day." I'm not sure what you expected in a thread called "worst poster ever" but the only thing you're gonna get here is flames.. Welcome to the forum.
I thank you for the welcome...it looks like a fun kinda place and I appreciate your clarification regarding your education and ability to hide it so well...kudos to you...perhaps you shall qualify in another category someday and have a poll more personally relevant (a bit more on that later)...I'm glad I was obviously taken in by some sort of ruse and so far off the mark...something which has happened before and will no doubt happen again because I like to play aggressively.I do vaguely recall hearing the name of the University you attended but don't recall from where, therefore I must confess ignorance in general and shall assume it is located in an area that contains much beauty, hopefully they picked one of the nicer spots for its location...a nice environment can have a very positive effect on a person but I'm saddened to hear that you frequently got your ass kicked...hopefully your chat worked and you got some of those folks hired so they could help you resolve that problem.As for my expectations, I'm not sure that I really had any, being new here, yet I'm not unfamiliar with forums and realize many do contain flamers...when I noticed that I had stumbled upon such a situation I figured I would add a little fuel to the fire and then move on since it is not an environment in which I prefer to dwell...I do certainly appreciate the welcome because for newbies to forums in general that is something that seems to be few and far between...I'm glad I happened back through this way. Good luck in the sexy avatar competition...you appear to be well qualified to at least reach the final table in that one.
woa, you guys forgot about RISINGSHARK. you know, the guy who kept saying he was smasharoo's brother or whatever. a lot of his funniest posts got strait up deleted becuase they were so rediculous.
RISINGSHARK is a personal favorite of minei wonder what happened to himlol @ remembering how he would thank everyone personally who replied to his posts.
Yeah I don't know why everyone took potshots at him, he never flamed anyone. I think he lost a butt load of money, like 8k playing sng on party.
well at first he was really anoying and i guess he changed. i dont know. whoever the guy was that said he was smasharoo's long lost brother is the guy im talking about. that guy was an idiot

So without having to read 6 pages worth of material, who's all being considered here?iowa's finest?jfarrell?risingchark?phishforchips?foxwoodspro?who seems to be winning?

XXEddie
allinbluff35 - cause he always blames me... j/kI would just love to see a table with:JFarrellXXEddietoogoodiowa's finestSoWhatKidfoxwoodsprocharliebrodyand...... SmashOnly problem is Smash's happy meter would be overflowing with that many idiots at once :club:
XXEddie
allinbluff35 - cause he always blames me... j/kI would just love to see a table with:JFarrellXXEddietoogoodiowa's finestSoWhatKidfoxwoodsprocharliebrodyand...... SmashOnly problem is Smash's happy meter would be overflowing with that many idiots at once :club:
how much you want to play for?
I'm amazed that it took 6 pages of posts to final get a challenge post.Ahhh... the unfailing comeback of the cranially depleted.
I'm amazed that it took 6 pages of posts to final get a challenge post.Ahhh... the unfailing comeback of the cranially depleted.
well if you're gonna talk all that sh!t lets play
well if you're gonna talk all that sh!t lets play
Ooops! Sorry Saphirre, I seem to have stolen your bestest buddy - and not a sneeze in sight...
Well' date=' sir' date=' I like to judge a post by it's merits alone, and not on the spelling of the post. My feelings on spelling and proscriptive ( as opposed to descriptive) grammer are well. And while I am a product of the American public school systems, but I am also a product of Northwestern University, perhaps you have heard of it? So, in closing, My little newbie poster, I will quote my favorite chat from my alma mater, that we would chat when ever Ohio State or Michigan was kicking our ass, "That's all right, that's okay, you're gonna work for us some day. That's all right, that's okay, you're gonna work for us some day." I'm not sure what you expected in a thread called "worst poster ever" but the only thing you're gonna get here is flames.. Welcome to the forum.[/quote'']I thank you for the welcome...it looks like a fun kinda place and I appreciate your clarification regarding your education and ability to hide it so well...kudos to you...perhaps you shall qualify in another category someday and have a poll more personally relevant (a bit more on that later)...I'm glad I was obviously taken in by some sort of ruse and so far off the mark...something which has happened before and will no doubt happen again because I like to play aggressively.I do vaguely recall hearing the name of the University you attended but don't recall from where, therefore I must confess ignorance in general and shall assume it is located in an area that contains much beauty, hopefully they picked one of the nicer spots for its location...a nice environment can have a very positive effect on a person but I'm saddened to hear that you frequently got your ass kicked...hopefully your chat worked and you got some of those folks hired so they could help you resolve that problem.As for my expectations, I'm not sure that I really had any, being new here, yet I'm not unfamiliar with forums and realize many do contain flamers...when I noticed that I had stumbled upon such a situation I figured I would add a little fuel to the fire and then move on since it is not an environment in which I prefer to dwell...I do certainly appreciate the welcome because for newbies to forums in general that is something that seems to be few and far between...I'm glad I happened back through this way. Good luck in the sexy avatar competition...you appear to be well qualified to at least reach the final table in that one.You served me man, I got no comeback. Hhahahah nice flame...
no wonder hes such a douchemonkey he went to northwesternbeing a big ten fan sometimes you forget they have a school
On their sports success in confrence ( Ohio State) Some are judged with the success of their students post college ( Northwestern) Some do well in both area's ( Michigan) and some do well in neither ( Iowa)
hmmm three big ten football championships in a row must count for somethingmake it 4 this year
hmmm three big ten football championships in a row must count for somethingmake it 4 this year
The football success of Iowa, and not the acedemic.. hahahaha.. you're right, Iowa's a famous football powerhouse..