Harrington's new book is out!

Royal,Since you have the book, one of my favorite parts of a tournament is the short hand play late just before tables break up when there are only 10-12 or 19-21 players left.Does Harington say much about these situations?

Royal,Since you have the book, one of my favorite parts of a tournament is the short hand play late just before tables break up when there are only 10-12 or 19-21 players left.Does Harington say much about these situations?
I believe that it does, but I haven't reached it yet. I only read about 50 pages last night.

I thought it would, but I guess it doesn't mater as I'm going to order the book anyway.It's sure to be the must read book of the year.

I think everybody ends up cheering for dan. Theres somethign about the dude that just makes u wish he would do well. And its almost become a given that hes at the final table.

Harringtons strategy is great, anything that he says i will try to follow. His style may seem boring at times but it has proven effective. I have never read a poker book but i think this could be my first.

Guest Anonymous

Anyone in Canada have an amazon order for the book ship yet? My preorder is still listed as unavailable. I've had this happen before at amazon, had a preorder not ship until I cancelled and replaced my order, so thought I'd check.

I too root for the guy, and hope he makes it to the final table again this year, but I'm from Boston and love my Red Sox and Celtics, and even though it's a lucky charm for him THAT HAT IS THE UGLIEST...

Get both of the books. I can't wait until I get the second volume. It's amazing, I didn't have an consistancy at all when I used to play MTTs. After reading Vol. 1, I've made it to numerous final tables and almost always wind up in the fourth of any field I play. If I do get knocked out early, it's almost always because of some outrageously bad beat. However, my later play is lacking. I almost always get too loose too fast. I can't wait to read what he has to say about end play.I think the reason people like rooting for Dan is because he is just a stand up guy. Very friendly and classy. If he doesn't make the final table of the main event this year, I think I will cry.I mean, he most likely won't make the final table. But whatever. I'd pee myself with joy if he did.

Stupid $@*&$(*($*&@#$(*&$(*#&$@$ Amazon said it would come out on May 1 and ship then, CLEARLY IT IS JUNE 16 TODAY. JUNE 16 DOES NOT EQUAL MAY 1. Holding up all my orders, seriously.

I'd root for him even more if he had the guts to stop wearing that ugly green baseball cap. C'mon Dan, being bald is no big deal.

I'd root for him even more if he had the guts to stop wearing that ugly green baseball cap. C'mon Dan, being bald is no big deal.
But its the Sox...
But it's ugly, and I'm a Sox fan...