I think Seven Card Stud is one of the funnest forms of poker but i'm am highly uneducated in it. I have read the section is super system a dozen times. It's good, but not "in depth" good. I want a book like "Theory of Poker" for Stud. Any reccomendations?

I'm interested in a book like this too. A couple nights ago I watched someone completely destroy the 5-10 stud game at the Taj. He used a lot of talking (almost Ellix Powers like) and most of the table was on tilt, but I think good play could clean up at that table. The players looked like they didn't have a clue what they were doing, one of them was an elderly woman who called all the way down with a pair of sixes. This could seriously be more lucrative than hold em.

2+2 has a 7-stud book that is pretty in depth (at least from my 5 minutes skimming it)I play alot of stud 8OB, and my assessment is that you have to pay alot more attention to cards (since they are occasionally shown and folded, etc) and need a good memory for that.

Most of the stuff i've read on stud sais the same, spidey. "It's a game of live cards", they say. I've read articles and what not, but I really want a BOOK. You know? Maybe I'll give 2+2 a try, they havn't failed me yet.

Seven Card Stud For Advanced Players is an excelent book. It has to be read a couple of times first and then again after some table time but you could say that about all of the 2+2 books.If you like seven card high you will find yourself playing High Low befor long, far more action.