hole card nick names

AA - Weapons of Mass Destruction, Bullets, Rockets,KK - CowboysQQ - Ladies, BitchesJJ - The Devil Incarnate, Hooks.1010- Wired99 - Gretzky88 - Crazy 88's, Snowmen77 - Hockey Sticks66 - Lemieux55 - Dolphins, the Interstate (for 55, or something)44 - Sailboats33 - Crabs, Treys22 - DucksAK - Big SlickAQ - Ivey102 - Brunson72 - The Hammer82 - The Sledge HammerJ3 - JabblarK3 - KrablarK4 - Sand CrabJ5 - MotownAll I can think of right now.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

friends and i call 9 3 offsuit "the ninja" because your opponent never sees you playing it.and for some reason, i've heard 9 2 called "the montana banana"

My fav--64o - The tiltmaker. Every time I crack KK with this hand, it makes the other player go on angry donkey tilt.
6-4 preferably suited in diamonds is the aurora9-3 off is the Ninja
friends and i call 9 3 offsuit "the ninja" because your opponent never sees you playing it.and for some reason, i've heard 9 2 called "the montana banana"
I think the Ninja is washington thing cause I just posted it without seeing you post. Ive never heard anyone online say it who wasnt from washington.

AA - Hand 1 to get sucked out onKK - Hand 2 to get sucked out onQQ - Hand 3 to get sucked out onJJ - Hand 4 to get sucked out onTT - Hand 5 to get sucked out on...............72o - Hand 169 to get sucked out on

I think the Ninja is washington thing cause I just posted it without seeing you post. Ive never heard anyone online say it who wasnt from washington.
ha! i bet you play at chips in tacoma, don't you?
HAhahahha I was just about to say that myself.. lol it's big up Tacoma way... The first time I ever came in contact with that, some asian kid at place that was across the street from chips ( before card rooms closed in Tacoma) would raise, and he would said " I've got ninja" and every time he'd have 93. I was seated to his right and quickedly exploited the knowledge.. He'd keep betting into me, and I'd keep raising and he'd say " You can beat ninja huh, I call". He never lied once ab out it the entire night, it was hilarious. Montana banana is some old timer thing.. all the old folks from around olympia call 92 that at least.Also, Me and Iowa's finest had our differences.. but in the first post in this thread, he mentioned Krablar, so all is forgiven.

99 - Heesters, there's this German old actor dude, called Johannes Heesters, and he was 99 years old when we named the hand after him...PLUS "heesters" just sounds really cool...lolQT - the barbecue sandwich, don't ask me whyKK - pocket dicksJJ - pocket wieners

and for some reason, i've heard 9 2 called "the montana banana"
Unclear where Montana Banana came from, but here's a little history ...http://dictionary.pokerzone.com/Montana+Banana
It is a widely asserted myth that this nickname originates from the legalization of poker in Montana by Proposition 92. However, poker was legalized in Montana by the Card Games Act, 23-5-311. The actual origin of the term is unknown.
Also, Me and Iowa's finest had our differences.. but in the first post in this thread, he mentioned Krablar, so all is forgiven.
Is that all it takes ?