"cost of living" pay raises. esp. when they don't cover your "cost of living"when your gf says "I just want to be friends"
Not even getting cost of living raises because you're a contract employee.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you read all 70 pages?? I'm sure it's in there somewhere.
i have read every page...didn't see it...could be wrong though.............i hate........................long plane rides in the middle seat surrounded by obese people on both sides :club:

so i asked my boss for a raise about a month ago when he was giving me my 6 month evaluation. he is a chill guy, and he said he will talk to the owner about it. just now i got an email from him, it said:"Eric and I feel that you are a great employee and would like to compensate for your efforts. We would like to see you take more initiative ... You are a valuable asset to (company) and we appreciate you efforts every day. We will talk about your performance in 6 months and discuss your competency level on the above mentioned subjects and at such time we will discuss at $.50 raise or just over and additional $1000. per year."so basically, in 6 months, i might get a 50 cent raise.DIE!

so i asked my boss for a raise about a month ago when he was giving me my 6 month evaluation. he is a chill guy, and he said he will talk to the owner about it. just now i got an email from him, it said:"Eric and I feel that you are a great employee and would like to compensate for your efforts. We would like to see you take more initiative ... You are a valuable asset to (company) and we appreciate you efforts every day. We will talk about your performance in 6 months and discuss your competency level on the above mentioned subjects and at such time we will discuss at $.50 raise or just over and additional $1000. per year."so basically, in 6 months, i might get a 50 cent raise.DIE!
Dear Eric,Try the bad beat forum.Thanks,Renaepeople who don't keep with the "I hate" theme in the "I hate" thread.
Welcome to the real world...you will soon realize that they only real way to raise your salary is to swith jobs to find better oppurtunities. I have been out of college for 3 years. In those 3 years I have held 3 jobs, and in turn raised my salary a cumulative $19,000 in that time. Don't count on raises to boost your salary in the long run.
Welcome to the real world...you will soon realize that they only real way to raise your salary is to swith jobs to find better oppurtunities. I have been out of college for 3 years. In those 3 years I have held 3 jobs, and in turn raised my salary a cumulative $19,000 in that time. Don't count on raises to boost your salary in the long run.
People who make me repeat my hate of people who don't keep with the theme in the "I hate" thread.

That I have NO CHANCE with the hottie at my new job.

That I have NO CHANCE with the hottie at my new job.
that I sit next to the hottie at my job and can't do anything about it.
that I sit next to the hottie at my job and can't do anything about it.
that there aren't any hotties at my job