• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking... the Eagles man. I fucking HATE the Eagles. I know it is cliche to hate the Eagles, but I just do, man... I hate them more than the deadbeat Lebowski.I like Joe Walsh a TINY bit, but almost entirely because, "Here comes a flock a wah wahs!" is a hilarious line that I've gotten a ton of use out of.But I hate Don Henley, and all his shite music. Dirty laundry's just an awful awful song.So, fuck you, The Eagles. I hate you. I wish you'd been stillborn, every last one of you.WangPS- I know, the stillborn comment was pretty bad. Sorry.

Fucking... the Eagles man. I fucking HATE the Eagles. I know it is cliche to hate the Eagles, but I just do, man... I hate them more than the deadbeat Lebowski.I like Joe Walsh a TINY bit, but almost entirely because, "Here comes a flock a wah wahs!" is a hilarious line that I've gotten a ton of use out of.But I hate Don Henley, and all his shite music. Dirty laundry's just an awful awful song.So, fuck you, The Eagles. I hate you. I wish you'd been stillborn, every last one of you.WangPS- I know, the stillborn comment was pretty bad. Sorry.
Thats just insanely funny. Got to give Glenn Fry bonus points for being on Miami Vice Though. :-) The Vice is Back!
that the original fcp army thread was taking soooooooo long to load.
So why is it locked? Who the fuck voted on that? Later.
Didn't realize it would bother you that much. It wasn't so much a vote as a call for any to disagree and nobody did. Mahn-key? Why is this bothering you? Splain it to me.
It's one thing to start a new thread because the other one is so slow but why lock the original thread?
Well, Nik and I didn't specifically talk about it but my thought was locking it kept new entries from being added to the old one. New entries that I would be forced to read (cause there's no way I could resist) at a 5 minute per page loading time.Keith can unlock it if it's really a big issue for you but why would you want it unlocked?In keeping with the spirit of the thread:I hate sexual fantasies involving twins. I mean, come on, they're sisters. That's just creepy.
I hate sexual fantasies involving twins.  I mean, come on, they're sisters.  That's just creepy.
renae, you're repeating your self..."points to my signature" remember where that came from?
Oh, sorry. But it really really creeps me out.How about this one: I hate that guys think all women are the same.
I hate sexual fantasies involving twins.  I mean, come on, they're sisters.  That's just creepy.
renae, you're repeating your self..."points to my signature" remember where that came from?
Oh, sorry. But it really really creeps me out.How about this one: I hate that guys think all women are the same.
yeah, what's grosser than some guy saying this (i've seen at least 5..)"One puszy, 1000 faces.." and then, if you're real lucky, some douche bag friend will say " **** ya" and they'll high five eachother in homo erotic glory.
avs fan haters..I was kidding too avs fan.. hating you is like hating santa..
Thats a relief considering you are one on my favorite posters.
I hate that guys think all women are the same.
Oh yeah I am totally down with you on that one Renae.
Oh yeah I am totally down with you on that one Nikki.
kThis post would have been alot funnier if it would have been like this.. FYP.
Oh yeah I am totally down with you on that one Nikki.
kThis post would have been alot funnier if it would have been like this.. FYP.
That would have been HILARIOUS! I don't mind being compared to Nik but a couple of posters on this forum have called me Nik before so that would have been PRICELESS.WHY AM I SCREAMING? I HATE PEOPLE THAT SCREAM ON MESSAGE BOARDS.Mahn-key come back. We can work this out. Just tell me what you want.

Bush lyrics.Mickey Mouse has grown up a cowDave's on sale againWe kissy kiss in the rear viewWe're so boredYou're to blame Raindogs howl for the centuryA million dollars a stakeAs you search for your demi-godAnd you fake with a saintThere's no sex in your violenceThere's no sex in your violence Whatever, Gavin. I bet Gwen Steffani cheats on you all the time, and that she was a terrible slut before you met her.Wang