• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i lean to the side thinking i'm gonna fart and poo comes out instead..... yes this really sucks!!!!

i hate the guido gotti morons that gel their hair, then either put a headband around it, or even better, put a hat sideways/tilted/off center just enough to let like 1/2 of their hair show around it.

Anything with the phrases "Italian Stallion" "100% Italian princess" "Italian bella" "buttana" etc etcdont get me wrong. i have no problem with italian people. Nor do I have a problem with people being proud of their heritage.But come the fck on. You can be proud of your heritage without T-shirts, bumper stickers, 500 little flags everywhere, and advertising it on myspace, facebook etc at every given oppurtunity

That shorties don't think my 97 Maroon Lumina is fly.That my mother told all her friends I'm gay.That my brother and his friends used to call me "bearded weirdo" and then shortened it to "beardo." Wait, I don't hate that. That's sweet.That I got arrested a few nights ago and had to spend the night in jail, because I couldn't pay the $50 dollar bond on the bench warrant out for my arrest, for not paying a $100 dollar public-intox fine that I was written up for 3 years ago.

ben rothlisberger
if you're gone say that you better spell his name right. It's Roethlisberger.And and your location is a work of art as well.
ben rothlisberger
if you're gone say that you better spell his name right. It's Roethlisberger.And and your location is a work of art as well.
just kidding anyway i went to miami of ohio too...but i do hate on him for beating my bengals all the time