• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that bdams and bmwguy are having an online affair and we all have to witness it.
that Renae can talk about piercing her nipples with everyone, but she can't stand when other people share manlove with each other online.Wait wait wait...............HAHAHAHAHAHahahHAHAhaha that just sounds funny. :D:D:D:):club:
that bmwguy doesn't know the difference between me and Spice.
that my darling renae, is the thing that i hate the most. just when i thought that we were individuals, these useless fucks, fuck shit up again.
that bdams and bmwguy are having an online affair and we all have to witness it.
that Renae can talk about piercing her nipples with everyone, but she can't stand when other people share manlove with each other online.Wait wait wait...............HAHAHAHAHAHahahHAHAhaha that just sounds funny. :D:D:D:):club:
that my darling renae, is the thing that i hate the most. just when i thought that we were individuals, these useless fucks, censored shit up again.
That bmwguy has made spice upset.
that my darling renae, is the thing that i hate the most. just when i thought that we were individuals, these useless fucks, censored shit up again.
That bmwguy has made spice upset.
I hate this too Custom. I hate this more than anything. I hate the fact that I let these stupid fucks get to me.