having so many plans, and then having them all come crashing down, after one sentance is spoken.
There will be other plans. New plans. Better plans. Don't mourn for the past, sweetie. Look forward.that Spice needs a hug and I can't give her one.
Yeah you can. Just imagine. I'll feel it.I hate crying. I hate the energy that it takes out of you. I hate how my eyes get puffy. I hate that I can't wear any make up today.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that people still haven't learned how to say censored, shit, or cock. I mean seriously, its not hard people
that i'm too lazy to figure it out
quote him and the knowledge will be yours
that xMarshallx was dumb enough to quote me and still not get it
the fact that i don't read through other people's quotes after quoting them, but thanks though..
the fact that i don't read through other people's quotes after quoting them, but thanks though..
Fuck yea.
getting hit by stupid 40-something year old women drivers who don't understand what the censored a stop sign is.
I was in Vegas with a buddy of mine and he manged to have four accidents from ppl that fit your discription one backed into him though.I hated that trip . Dude loved to freak out so it made the experience extra special.....
getting hit by stupid 40-something year old women drivers who don't understand what the censored a stop sign is.
same thing happened to me, except it was a 40 something korean guy driving a Toyota Tundra and completely totaled my 94' Acura Legend Coupe, type 2 engine..... sigh.... memories