full tilt poker comes through!!!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope - just the "collusion" :wink:
Strange...FTP is really irritating me with this one. The ruling in itself is absolute BS, and they have yet to respond. There was a problem with a deal made last night on Stars (vague language), and within a few hours, Lee Jones had personally responded on RGP and 2+2. Meanwhile, FTP is posting spam about their stupid 'wear our clothes if you make the final table' deal.Patrick
Nope - just the "collusion" :wink:
Strange...FTP is really irritating me with this one. The ruling in itself is absolute BS, and they have yet to respond. There was a problem with a deal made last night on Stars (vague language), and within a few hours, Lee Jones had personally responded on RGP and 2+2. Meanwhile, FTP is posting spam about their stupid 'wear our clothes if you make the final table' deal.Patrick
Yeah, I used to think FTP was cool and really liked playing there. Now, I think FTP is a complete JOPKE!
How does dealmaking work online? Does play stop while players negotiate a deal? I would like to know the process of negotiating a deal online. Thanks
PokerStars will manually pause the tournament while a deal is negotiated. Hell, the support staff will even help in negotiating a fair deal for all players involved!Otherwise, you just agree to sit out and let the blinds go around the table while you do your negotiating.

i split a hilo tourny on ftp a few months ago. was like 180 to first and 110 to second. we decided to just go allin, and then we went to an empty cash game heads up and dumped the chips there. perhaps because u dumped the chips in the tourny and sent cash transfer it is a little fishy to full tilt. i would suggest my approach to chopping in the future

i split a hilo tourny on ftp a few months ago. was like 180 to first and 110 to second. we decided to just go allin, and then we went to an empty cash game heads up and dumped the chips there. perhaps because u dumped the chips in the tourny and sent cash transfer it is a little fishy to full tilt. i would suggest my approach to chopping in the future
That's pretty damn crafty. I'll have to remember that procedure and use it in the future (if need be).
That's pretty damn crafty. I'll have to remember that procedure and use it in the future (if need be).
Actually, considering chip dumping is against the ToS, that in an awful idea. Similar situations have led to numerous account closures on various sites, even though the people involved always say it was for a valid reason. All you would be doing here would be avoiding one potential FTP gripe, while opening up a whole other. The reason the sites have a 'player transfer' feature, is to keep players from doing exactly this.Patrick
Dude thay have to do it to stop collusion. Otherwise you and your buddy could enter every MTT, get headsup every single time, and.....well...ok, wait wait I got it. Say you owe your buddy $200. Instead of just paying him back, you and your buddy could enter the same MTT, outlast every single other player until you were headsup....no. That's kind of hard. Let me think. Oh, I know! You and some other guy might have money top launder, so you both agree to outlast the entire field in a MTT....hmmmm. that's kinda hard too. I give up.
LOL.
you'd be raked for that money though.

Their idea of collusion is simply revolting. Collusion is only harmful when it impacts other players. You're play impacted nobody, and it didn't affect their site either.In the end, they are losing two players whose rakes are both contributing to their profits. They are gaining absolutely nothing by being pansies about it.

Collusion when its headsup?!?! Wtf are they talking about, its not as if you guys hindered another players chances this way. Its only through collusion by definition only. Im sure if he didnt dump his chip off and you all just played it out then chopped it up afterward it would have been fine, but maybe through software pattern recognition software they found evidence of "Collusion" so they had to act on it as such? I dont know, it sounds like a pretty stupid argument on their part.

you'd be raked for that money though.
usually its all done preflop with raises and folds, so the rake does not exist then. but if u do get some rakes heads up , it only like 50 cents or so and i was usually chopping only 50 bucks or so....

I just received a response from FTP:Hello Darin,It has come to my attention that your account was recently closed due to"collusion". Let me be the first to extend my sincerest apologies for themistake. When we review accounts for collusion, we look at a variety ofdifferent things, and as I am sure you are aware, we do not supporttournament chops at this point in time. The person reviewing your account simply saw your chat which he interpreted to be collusion. He was not aware of the fact that many people often chop tournaments and split the winnings.I have reopened your account at this time, and given you a credit of $50to use as you please. I do understand that you are unhappy with the way that this event unfolded, and should you wish to cash it out immediately, you may do so.We are working hard to support our players in better ways every day. Our collusion and fraud department may sometimes catch "false positives" at first, but we always review the cases and ensure that we "Make It Right" with our customers. In just a few more weeks, we will be supporting deals and chops at final tables.Again, on behalf of Full Tilt Poker, I apologize for the inconvenience andhope that you rejoin us at the tables again. If there is anything I can do toassist you further, please let me know.Regards,ChrisDSupport Manager, Team Full Tilt :club: :-) :wink:

I just received a response from FTP:Hello Darin,It has come to my attention that your account was recently closed due to"collusion". Let me be the first to extend my sincerest apologies for themistake. When we review accounts for collusion, we look at a variety ofdifferent things, and as I am sure you are aware, we do not supporttournament chops at this point in time. The person reviewing your account simply saw your chat which he interpreted to be collusion. He was not aware of the fact that many people often chop tournaments and split the winnings.I have reopened your account at this time, and given you a credit of $50to use as you please. I do understand that you are unhappy with the way that this event unfolded, and should you wish to cash it out immediately, you may do so.We are working hard to support our players in better ways every day. Our collusion and fraud department may sometimes catch "false positives" at first, but we always review the cases and ensure that we "Make It Right" with our customers. In just a few more weeks, we will be supporting deals and chops at final tables.Again, on behalf of Full Tilt Poker, I apologize for the inconvenience andhope that you rejoin us at the tables again. If there is anything I can do toassist you further, please let me know.Regards,ChrisDSupport Manager, Team Full Tilt :club: :-) :wink:
Curious to hear what your going to do now. Are you going to go back there and play, or just cash out the money?

I'm a pretty understanding and forgiving person. They made things right and I really do appreciate the effort Chris made to look into things in more detail and sort it all out for me (and FTP).Here's my response:Dear Chris,Thank you very much for your response, apology and decision to reinstate my account (and credit it with $50 as well).I am once again a big fan of Full Tilt Poker!I was really hoping that if someone with some poker knowledge somehow saw my email to the credit department so this thing could get sorted out. You did, and it did - I sincerely thank you for that.I assume that my username and password will remain the same.(?) If not, just let me know what to do to get back on FTP and playing again.Thanks again and best regards,Darinaka: VicRattlehead

That's awesome. It is a very good deal when a major site tries to work with their customers and catch their own mistakes, followed by actually admitting that they are wrong! It's also great news that they are going to start supporting chops. Full Tilt is definitely making a move to be the best online poker site around. I really feel that all they need right now is a flock of fish. Hopefully some good showings at the WSOP and a few hokey commercials during the airing will do the trick :club:.Hey, maybe you're part of the reason they're going to start supporting chops. It could at least be that it has brought attention to that 'project' for them, so maybe they'll activate it sooner than they would have.

That's awesome.  It is a very good deal when a major site tries to work with their customers and catch their own mistakes, followed by actually admitting that they are wrong!  It's also great news that they are going to start supporting chops.  Full Tilt is definitely making a move to be the best online poker site around.  I really feel that all they need right now is a flock of fish.  Hopefully some good showings at the WSOP and a few hokey commercials during the airing will do the trick :club:.Hey, maybe you're part of the reason they're going to start supporting chops.  It could at least be that it has brought attention to that 'project' for them, so maybe they'll activate it sooner than they would have.
If I'm just a small part of the reason for FTP to start supporting chops, that's great. I'm just very happy they came through and did the right thing. Like I said in my email back to FTP support; I'm once again a big fan of Full Tilt Poker!

I said this a few months back, Full Tilt will be the 2nd biggest site in one year, I think it will take time before they pass Party, but I believe they will to.Welcome back to Full Tilt, see you at the tables.