how often do you cash out?

For a while I worked on building by bankroll for 2/4. Since I need the money right now, I cash out every $400 I go up until i'm ready for 3/6

When I need drug money and prostitutes...so every night around 8. No real set timetable or amount to withdraw but usually take some out every month or two. I'm not planning on moving to any high limits.

I understand that it's better for your bankroll to just keep building upon it, but how often do you cash out money just to keep for yourself or indulge on?
Cash Out? You actually cash out. I like to leave all my bankroll at UB so each time I'm tempted to blow it all. That way I don't spend it on drugs, alcohol, or hookers.Orville

Personally I like to cash out after I make a decent size score. Usually after a MT win. I'll take up 1/2 of it out so I can play with it. Like after I took 3rd in a $20 MTT that paid like 900 or something I bought my digital camera and got my wife and I a massage and a nice dinner after. Or I made a really big score in a 100 MTT and we went to Vegas baby.It's all in how the $$ is to you. Personally my wife and I make more then enough $$ to pay our bills, so poker $$ is "fun money" for me. What does the $$ mean to you? Figure that out and try to build a bankroll in the meantime.Good luck to ya,Co-D

I cash out $200 at a time which when you are a student is very handy to get by, I mean £105 is enough for a week of living in London or pretty good night out down here in Marbella - it sure beats getting a job.If I play semi constant for say 4 to 7 hours a day for a week I cash $200 out about once every other day but as I play of Pacific (1) that isn´t amazing and (2) when it goes wrong, its really goes wrong.I don't have a bankroll as such, I always keep and min of $500 in my account so I can play some nicer limits but if I lose it I just stil another $50 and build up to my comfort level. I guess what I am trying to say is that I don´t seperate my poker money and living money. I make a big win, great, I can buy some nice clothes or gadget I want, I lose it gradually, no worries I just reload or if I am am tight at the time, I just wait until I comfortably afford to reload.

I have this weird arrangement with my wife, so bankroll building for me is very, very slow.If I'm up $50 or more over a two week period, I cash out my largest multiple of $25. (i.e. if I'm up $50.01, I cash out $50; if I'm up $74.99, I cash out $50; if I'm up $75, I cash out $75.)Cashout day is always on a Tuesday (it's probably the day of the week I started playing poker now that I think about it).

I have this weird arrangement with my wife, so bankroll building for me is very, very slow.If I'm up $50 or more over a two week period, I cash out my largest multiple of $25. (i.e. if I'm up $50.01, I cash out $50; if I'm up $74.99, I cash out $50; if I'm up $75, I cash out $75.)Cashout day is always on a Tuesday (it's probably the day of the week I started playing poker now that I think about it).
thats like my wifes agreement... except. when I take 50% of my profit out on the 1st. she says (in the word of eddie murphy) "I want half!" so 25% of my profits go to her...But HER paycheck goes direct deposit in the joint acount..... I call it variance protection.