wsop $5000 no limit hold'em

crossbooking is the opposite of swapping......if daniel crossbooks 25% of Barry, then whatever barry wins in the tournament, daniel also has to pay him 25% of it. I.e. if Barry won 1 million for 1st place, Daniel would have to pay him an additional 250,000. And vice versa
Thanks for that.
This was last yer's Thunder Keller/James "Goomba" Sousa event, right? Well, with Martin DeKniff tossed in there :club:
James Sousa is a very cool dude. I've played in two tournaments with him and we were at the same table both times. Very nice guy and a very solid player in my opinion. I spent a break chatting with him during the last tournament we played in together. He's a good guy.
I liked him in the broadcast. He came off as pretty cool, the kinda guy you'd like to have at your table. I just couldn't remember his name the first couple times, and always called him the Goomba Guy to my wife. No disrespect intended at all by that :D

Sousa obviously has some talent if he has made a living player poker for nearly 2 decades like he has, BUT...Last year at the final table it seemed like he was a lucky reckless player. Now granted it is TV editing and he musta done some right the previous day to make it there with the chip lead. Just the hands they showed made it seem like he was fairly inexperienced and the only reason he lasted as long as he did was b/c of luck and that amazing run of consecutive hands where he went all in like a half a dozen times or more.Just my honest opinion,Co-DP.S. I guess some lucky & inexperienced lloking players (from our TV point of view) can win an WSOP event, I mean look at Ted Lawson last year, whom I immortalize in my signature till I find something funnier to put there.

pokertrails.com:"Haralabos Voulgaris, Daniel Negreanu, Scott Fischman and Annie Duke are all seated together.That's not the only stacked table, as all the high rollers came out today. Carrie will be providing updates on this event throughout the day while I cover the $2k PLHE final table.I did see Negreanu win an interesting pot. A player limped in early position, and Negreanu made it 250 (50-100 level) on the button. I tried to put him on a hand and was sorely mistaken when I found out what he had, but I figured him for something worthy of playing to make such a raise.The flop was Q 6 4, with two hearts. The first to act checked, and Negreanu bet 250. His opponent called. They both checked the 5h on the turn, and then his opponent bet 250 on the 3 on the river, making the board Q 6 4 5 3 with three hearts. Negreanu studied intently and finally raised to 1,000. His opponent called, and Negreanu showed Kd 7d for a runner-runner straight."

pokertrails.com, 2:32Tobey Maguire 1,050Antonio Esfandiari 2,300Phil "The Unabomber" Laak 4kCindy Violette 14,000Brett "Gank" Jungblut 7,000Kathy Liebert 17,000Evelyn Ng 2,500Annie Duke 1,100Scott Fischman 27,000Chris McCormack 9,000Haralabos Voulgaris 6,200Daniel Negreanu 6,500Michael "The Grinder" Mizrachi 8,000John D'agostino 15,000

WSOP $5000 NLHE12:59- Daniel down over half his stack but playing well. Daniel feels the zone coming :)Daniel at 23251:25- DN at 3625 after the first round. Daniel is paying attention and playing great poker. If he gets close to Barry in chips they are going to start crossbooking 25%.1:39- Annie Duke, Scott Fischman, Haralabos at DN's table.1:57-DN just sucked out big time. He was all in with 79 vs. J 10Flop: J 7 4He hit a 9 on the river to put him at 6200.2:34- Daniel lost a monster pot. He's down to 50chips. The blinds are 50-100.-Travis
Details?
WSOP $5000 NLHE12:59- Daniel down over half his stack but playing well. Daniel feels the zone coming :)Daniel at 23251:25- DN at 3625 after the first round. Daniel is paying attention and playing great poker. If he gets close to Barry in chips they are going to start crossbooking 25%.1:39- Annie Duke, Scott Fischman, Haralabos at DN's table.1:57-DN just sucked out big time. He was all in with 79 vs. J 10Flop: J 7 4He hit a 9 on the river to put him at 6200.2:34- Daniel lost a monster pot. He's down to 50chips. The blinds are 50-100.-Travis
Details?
If I was sent any details I would post them. I promise.-Travis

Date / Time: 2005-06-14 15:56:00Title: Negreanu is outLog: Daniel Negreanu bust out of the tournament. Word is that he is headed over to the Wynn to continue his battle with Barry Greenstein in heads up 7 card stud.