Yes, **** you, Im telling a bad beat, move on and dont read it.In 3 out of my last 7 tourneys Ive busted right after or on the bubble with pocket aces all in pre-flop. Twice after the bubble, once before, all three times to smaller pocket pairs. Earlier today I busted out way before the money, on the button with AA and I raise 2.5x the bb hoping it will look like a steal, AJ pushes all in and rivers broadway. Yet another time on the bubble I was all in with JJ vs KJ and he flops a king(jacks, bad play right? I raised, and he pushed, I have notes on his play so I called).So 5 out of 7 tourneys Ive been getting killed by 17 percenters or in the case of KJ, 30 percenters. Its driving me mad.Just had to share, no response necessary.

Yes, censored you, Im telling a bad beat, move on and dont read it.In 3 out of my last 7 tourneys Ive busted right after or on the bubble with pocket aces all in pre-flop. Twice after the bubble, once before, all three times to smaller pocket pairs. Earlier today I busted out way before the money, on the button with AA and I raise 2.5x the bb hoping it will look like a steal, AJ pushes all in and rivers broadway. Yet another time on the bubble I was all in with JJ vs KJ and he flops a king(jacks, bad play right? I raised, and he pushed, I have notes on his play so I called).So 5 out of 7 tourneys Ive been getting killed by 17 percenters or in the case of KJ, 30 percenters. Its driving me mad.Just had to share, no response necessary.
been there done that. lost 75% of my starting BR for one of my sites.. switched to cash games.. now killing!!.. just my own opinions
Just had to share, no response necessary.
No response given
switched to cash games.. now killing
Pretty sure thats breaking one of the Commandment thingies
Just had to share, no response necessary.
No response given
switched to cash games.. now killing
Pretty sure thats breaking one of the Commandment thingies
well, when i stab them in the heart, they are more willing to fold

Getting sucket out on often sucks bad. I hope you have better luck soon. Maybe you'll hit a rush and make it all up then some. I had a bad couple weeks and couldn't draw out on anyone. Then I played in a tourney right before I took my family on vacation and I won (almost)every race and sucked out more than once as well. I don't know if it made up for everything but it sure was ncie having that extra grand in my pocket at Six Flags.Many people say they do so much better at cash games. I appear to be terrible at them. I sure wish I knew what I was doing wrong.

Getting sucket out on often sucks bad. I hope you have better luck soon. Maybe you'll hit a rush and make it all up then some. I had a bad couple weeks and couldn't draw out on anyone. Then I played in a tourney right before I took my family on vacation and I won (almost)every race and sucked out more than once as well. I don't know if it made up for everything but it sure was ncie having that extra grand in my pocket at Six Flags.Many people say they do so much better at cash games. I appear to be terrible at them. I sure wish I knew what I was doing wrong.
You have to be tight aggressive. Somewhat similar to tourney style, except i limit my bluffs, People are more willing to call in ring games.Also, maximising your "made hands" is key, i can sit there for an hour and be down but it only takes that one hand where you hit the nut straight on the turn or the flush, and being able to sucker in the fishies is what seperates the good ringgame players from the poor. And because the blinds dont increase, you tend to focus more on building up your "table image". knowing that players have u tagged is great!, especially when they respect your style of play.
You have to be tight aggressive. Somewhat similar to tourney style, except i limit my bluffs, People are more willing to call in ring games.Also, maximising your "made hands" is key, i can sit there for an hour and be down but it only takes that one hand where you hit the nut straight on the turn or the flush, and being able to sucker in the fishies is what seperates the good ringgame players from the poor. And because the blinds dont increase, you tend to focus more on building up your "table image". knowing that players have u tagged is great!, especially when they respect your style of play.
Thank you that is useful. I hope it works.
Sorry to butt in here but I have to ask:Royal_Tour who is that beautiful woman you are using as your Avatar? 8)
I forgot her name, but her picture can be found on big-boys with A TON of other smoking hot babes. OMG I could spend hours on this page ...http://www.big-boys.com/articles/bb29.html
Sorry to butt in here but I have to ask:Royal_Tour who is that beautiful woman you are using as your Avatar? 8)
I forgot her name, but her picture can be found on big-boys with A TON of other smoking hot babes. OMG I could spend hours on this page ...http://www.big-boys.com/articles/bb29.html
i did spend hours on that page!!!! lolElisha Cutbert
Go get 24!Not only is she in there till season 3, but it's the best freaking show on earth!
Adorable, but I was hoping it was a sister...
Adorable, but I was hoping it was a sister...
Well good sir. I'd be in jail if it was. or On a talk show. So for all our sakes.. its better that she's not a sister