dn staking barry???

LOL. DN said in this interview that he wants to beat Barry so bad that he has to stake him in a 40-80 hold em' game after they're done. wow, I really hope he comes out the winner in these matches, otherwise that could look bad.EDIT: here's the link: http://cardplayer.com/poker-tournaments/ev...233&screen=video&video_id=140
These guys all have huge egos......read The Banker.....and they play "games" with each other. Anything to gain an edge. Barry is a very good poker player and so is Daniel and it will come down to who gets the cards.

1. That 40-80 comment was hilarious2. I think it's intereseting that DN considers himself a favorite in Stud, since everyone said since the beginning that Greenstein would destroy him in that game.3. So is this a friendly rivalry, or do these guys not like each other? I guess only they can answer that question, but I'm definately interested.

LOL. DN said in this interview that he wants to beat Barry so bad that he has to stake him in a 40-80 hold em' game after they're done. wow, I really hope he comes out the winner in these matches, otherwise that could look bad.EDIT: here's the link:http://cardplayer.com/poker-tournaments/event.php?id=1233&screen=video&video_id=140
All I can say is that clip gave me the biggest Laugh and SMILE of my year so far. Awesomeeeee!!!

Wow, am I the only one who found the end of that interview depressing? He pretty much admitted that if he loses most of these $500K matches then he'll be close to broke. "I've got a lot of gamble in me." Damn, I really think he should put more thought into risking his entire life's earnings on what amounts to a pissing contest that really only proves who can get lucky in a few heads up matches.Geez, I play terrible players when I play poker and I've had a few losing nights in a row before. There is a lot of luck in the short run at poker. And yes ten 10 hour heads up matches is definitely the short run. I can't imagine what it would be like playing world class players with my life savings at stake. Terrible attitude for Daniel in my opinion.

Does www.cardplayer.com not work for anyone else or is it just me?
just you
I'm not computer retarded.. but I can't figure out what the hell is wrong. BAH!
Wow, am I the only one who found the end of that interview depressing? He pretty much admitted that if he loses most of these $500K matches then he'll be close to broke. "I've got a lot of gamble in me." Damn, I really think he should put more thought into risking his entire life's earnings on what amounts to a censored contest that really only proves who can get lucky in a few heads up matches.Geez, I play terrible players when I play poker and I've had a few losing nights in a row before. There is a lot of luck in the short run at poker. And yes ten 10 hour heads up matches is definitely the short run. I can't imagine what it would be like playing world class players with my life savings at stake. Terrible attitude for Daniel in my opinion.
I don't think you understand the point... he's got a lot of gamble in him. What an amazing opportunity and cool thing he is doing.AND I am expecting him to make money on this endeavor.Even if DN's bankroll gets depleted I have no worries that he will be able to put himself back up to a $500K or what not bankroll quickly. Do you not realize how easily he can destroy a 60/180 or smaller games like 100/200 NL? He's bored by those games and plays them like party days. He's averaging 4K an hour playing cash games. He made over $1M in the big game last year. He can afford to deplete his bankroll.You got to understand what DN's mindset and context is and what drives him. It seems to me that he is doing fine. Risk of losing his bankroll, yes... but he's got a fantastic safety net and Plan B that most players would dream to have.

also, please don't flame me. My posts have no malice in them.I swear this depletes me and maybe be impacting my energy and game. If anyone has a serious issue with what I post PM me otherwise I will not respond. If I don't respond to your post it means a) I dont have time or b) I think you are a fool or c) I am obviously just an arrogant idiot. Pick the reality that works better for you.

Anyone have any idea how many hours/hands DN put into the big game last year?He came out ahead but people seem to be accusing him of not staying long enough to get a statsitically valid result.