luckiest thing thats happened to me in a while

I'm in the big blind with 9,2 offsuit...Couple limpers so I just check..the flop comes: 9,9,2! I check, this guy best 50 cents..one guy calls and i raise..so he raises me again and I just call. Turn is a queen or something so he bets 5 dollars...I go all in and, well you know the rest. Sometimes it's nice to flop a boat with 9,2 offsuit sitting in the BB.

Always nice to hit the BB special. Had that happen at a 1/2 NL table a week or so ago, guy limped with AA, and I had 63 in the BB. Flop came 333 and the rest is history.

Two hands later...I get 9,2 offsuit again...Was in the small blind so I just called..flopped 2 pair 9's and 2's and won the hand again.
Two hands after being big blind you were small blind? Hmm.....
Just saying 2 hands as an example of just a few later..don't remember how many people were at the table; it was just a cash game with people coming and going.
Yeah dude.... you better think a little more before you make up another lie on this forum.The Rage  :twisted:
why the hell would i make up something about getting a boat with 9,2? what would impress the people at this forum about luck???
Yeah dude.... you better think a little more before you make up another lie on this forum.The Rage  :twisted:
why the hell would i make up something about getting a boat with 9,2? what would impress the people at this forum about luck???
Ok, to give you the benifit of the doubt, you might have been stoned, drunk, or loaded when you came up with the crazy thought that a few hands after you were in the big blind, you were in the small blind...........
Ok, to give you the benifit of the doubt, you might have been stoned, drunk, or loaded when you came up with the crazy thought that a few hands after you were in the big blind, you were in the small blind...........
Scroll up to where I said it was a cash game with people coming and going..it was only like 3 handed or something at the time
Just ignore him. many ppl act like an a-s when some1 tries to post something nice. If that 9,2 were in DN's, he'd be kissing his a-s all over places by now
didnt know i would offend so many people by a casual post about a lucky hand...
No offense at all, i think its just more locker room talk than anything else, like hey dumb ass why did you swing at that pitch way over your head to strike out and end the game. Just slinging some sh it. Dont take it personal, although some here might want you to, most im sure dont.