challenge match #5: daniel vs. barry greenstein

I can follow along.
Then explain these concepts, because I don't think you can.
That takes effort.If I wanted to put forth effort, I would've wrote something wittier than "This thread sucks".
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can follow along.
Then explain these concepts, because I don't think you can.
That takes effort.If I wanted to put forth effort, I would've wrote something wittier than "This thread sucks".
In other words, you don't understand what I'm trying to say.

Taking into consideration that Google has never heard of the word "tectronic" I'm constitutionally obligated to call bullshits/wUnless we're talking about earthquakes big enough to swallow Vegas, in which case I can't say anything further...

Taking into consideration that Google has never heard of the word "tectronic" I'm constitutionally obligated to call censoreds/wUnless we're talking about earthquakes big enough to swallow Vegas, in which case I can't say anything further...
The fact that this forum has a "sarcasm warning" is pretty pathetic. If you can't understand sarcasm when reading it, you've gotta be pretty slow, or unfunny.Taking this into consideration, I'll shut up now, as I'm realizing that perhaps I've reached maximum capacity with the FCP crowd. Back to the 2+2 Theory section, where people speak my language.
Taking into consideration that Google has never heard of the word "tectronic" I'm constitutionally obligated to call censoreds/wUnless we're talking about earthquakes big enough to swallow Vegas, in which case I can't say anything further...
The fact that this forum has a "sarcasm warning" is pretty pathetic. If you can't understand sarcasm when reading it, you've gotta be pretty slow, or unfunny.Taking this into consideration, I'll shut up now, as I'm realizing that perhaps I've reached maximum capacity with the FCP crowd. Back to the 2+2 Theory section, where people speak my language.
The fact that you can't take a joke or tolerate humor of any kind should be reason enough to go back to 2+2. Have fun with all the humorless snobs over there who think the only math involved in this game is this simple equation:Poker = LifeSeriously, you're telling people to grow up in an environment where people discuss daily whether or not the Krablar is magical, lighten up and have fun (remember fun?)...
The solution to each equation equals BG's tectronic equilibrium. The higher his TE, the better off he is against Daniel.
Please define "tectronic equilibrium," citing published sources.
Bet, Babe. Slide me a piece of tha porta . . . drinside run tha java.

Date / Time: 2005-06-14 15:56:00Title: Negreanu is outLog: Daniel Negreanu bust out of the tournament. Word is that he is headed over to the Wynn to continue his battle with Barry Greenstein in heads up 7 card stud.

Date / Time: 2005-06-14 15:56:00Title: Negreanu is outLog: Daniel Negreanu bust out of the tournament. Word is that he is headed over to the Wynn to continue his battle with Barry Greenstein in heads up 7 card stud.
Hmm. I'm inclined to say that DN's variables summation is rising by the hour during this WSOP month... Good thing for BG.
Sure would be nice if there was a thread about this 7 card stud match...