can you help? poker pro nick names

Hi all,Im trying to put a quiz together with poker pro nick namesie:Daniel Negreanu = Kid PokerChris Ferguson = JesusOK we all know the big names, but I need some help with some of thelesser known pros. When ready it will be on-line and in an excel format to send in e-mails too.Either post them here or e-mail me direct sheriff@orcapoker.comThanks in advance for any help you can offer!

Doyle "Texas Dolly" BrunsonDavid "Chip" Reese"Amarillo" Slim PrestonDavid "The Dragon" PhamMen "The Master" NguyenGreg "Fossilman" RaymerMike "The Mouth" MatusowMichael "The Grinder" MizrachiDavid "Devilfish" UlliottPaul "The Truth" DardenHoward "The Professor" LedererGus "Wild Dane" HansenPaul "Dot Com" PhillipsPhil "The Unabomber" LaakAntonio "The Magician" EsfandiariCarlos "The Matador" MortensenPhil "Poker Brat" HellmuthErick "E-Dog" LindgrenRandy "The Dreamcrusher" JensenMike "The Mad Genius" CaroPaul "Eskimo" Clarke"Minneapolis" Jim Meehan"Miami" John Cernuto"Syrcause" Chris Tsiprailidis"Action" Dan Harrington

Patty "The B*tch" GallagherJohn "World" Hennigan"Cowboy" Kenna JamesJohnny "The Orient Express" Chan"Atlanta" Josh AriehJohn "Murph Dog" MurphyMattias "The Screaming Swede" AnderssonAnnie "Legend" DukeBrett "Gank" JungblutCharlie "Scotty Warbucks" ShotenBarry "Charity" Greenstein"Gentle" Joe AwadaStu "The Kid" Ungar

Sorry if there are any repeats....Stu "The Kid" UngarJohnny "Orient Express" ChanLayne "Back to Back" FlackThang "Kido" Pham"Captain" Tom FranklinKaseem "Freddy" DeebThomas "Thunder" KellerMarcel "The Flying Dutchman" LuskeJohn "World" HenniganHoyt "All-In" CorkinsPhil "Tiger Woods of Poker" IveyMel "Silver Fox" Judahdon't know his real name, but Prince of DocnessPascal "Triple P" PerraultHans "Tuna" LardRam "Crazy Horse" VaswaniPeter "The Poet" CostaJoe "The Elegance" BeeversBrett "Gank" JungblutCharlie "Scotty Warbucks" ShotenAn "The Boss" Tran"Suntan" Al KruxByron "Cowboy" WolfordHieu Ngoc "Tony" MaMaciek "Michael" GraczFarzad "Freddy" BonyadiJohn "Phi" Nguyen

Some old school players:"Nick the Greek" DandolosBobby "The Wizard" HoffGary "Bones" Berland"Gentlemen" Jack KellerJack "Treetop" StrausA couple of others:Steve "Stevie Z" ZolotowAndy "The Rock" Bloch (???)Also,Would you consider including the online pros and their infamous online aliases:Erik Sagstrom - "Erik123"Dustin Woolf - "Neverwin"Cliff Josephy - "Johnny Bax"Just to name a few.

Doyle "Texas Dolly" BrunsonDavid "Chip" Reese"Amarillo" Slim PrestonDavid "The Dragon" PhamMen "The Master" NguyenGreg "Fossilman" RaymerMike "The Mouth" MatusowMichael "The Grinder" MizrachiDavid "Devilfish" UlliottPaul "The Truth" DardenHoward "The Professor" LedererGus "Wild Dane" HansenPaul "Dot Com" PhillipsPhil "The Unabomber" LaakAntonio "The Magician" EsfandiariCarlos "The Matador" MortensenPhil "Poker Brat" HellmuthErick "E-Dog" LindgrenRandy "The Dreamcrusher" JensenMike "The Mad Genius" CaroPaul "Eskimo" Clarke"Minneapolis" Jim Meehan"Miami" John Cernuto"Syrcause" Chris Tsiprailidis"Action" Dan Harrington
Amarillo Slim is the nickname of Thomas Preston... "Amarillo" isn't Slim Preston's nickname, lol.Another nickname for Gus is "Great dane" I have also heard "Gamblin Gus" on WPT.

I thought Barry Greenstein was "Count Chocula"Who called Annie Duke "Legend?" I have heard her called the "Duchess" or the "Duchess of Poker."Speaking of Annie Duke...well, you know.

Jack "Treetop" StraussBrian "Sailor" RobertsWalter "Puggy" PearsonKenny "Skyhawk" FlatonScotty Nguyen is known as "The Prince of Poker"Robert "Re-buy please" WilliamsonSomeone mentioned the prince of docness.. that's doc Kegal.Julian Gardner- the Harry Potter of Poker (after his second place finish when he was 21 made him the youngest poker Millionaire)Jeff "Happy" ShulmanPaul "X-22" MagrielKenny "What A Player!" SmithHoyt "Alabama Cowboy" CorkinsBarry Greenstein- Robin Hood of Poker (Count Chocula in these parts lol)Martin "The Knife" de Kniff

Thank you all very much for your contributions. Greatly appreciated. Especially those three on-line pros and the work put into some of the big longs lists to kick the whole thing off.Thanks again everyone!

Amarillo Slim is the nickname of Thomas Preston... "Amarillo" isn't Slim Preston's nickname, lol.Another nickname for Gus is "Great dane" I have also heard "Gamblin Gus" on WPT.
Whoops...I knew that, but it didn't sink in while I was coming up with this list. My bad.
barry "eyebrows" greensteinmike "what a laydown right there" sexton
Vince "I can't believe my brother married Shana Hiatt" Van Patten.

another onetj "lets roll my cash away" cloutierbarry "i play in the biggest stud games" greensteini dont even mind barry too much but his obsession with the high stakes that he plays gives him a fairly annoying superiority complex