7 card stud

I am a big fan of 7 Card Stud and a pretty good stud player but I am looking to elevate my stud play. I was wondering if there were any good stud book outs there. Thanks for the help!

I am a big fan of 7 Card Stud and a pretty good stud player but I am looking to elevate my stud play.  I was wondering if there were any good stud book outs there.  Thanks for the help!
Have you read Super System and/or Super System II yet? It has great sections on both hi and hi/lo 7 Stud. I've never come across a good book that dealt solely with 7 Stud though. But then again I haven't looked very hard.

I have read super system but the section in there is only about 35 - 40 pages. I was hoping to maybe find a book that may be a little more in depth

of course the stud chapters in supersystem one and two are awesome. definitely read those.my personal favorite is:Seven Card Stud For Advance Players by David Sklansky, Mason Malmuth, and Ray Zee(its a two plus two book)awesome book.its well written and outlines clear winning stud strategyit's available online and in most book stores. I think its a must read for anystud enthusiast.i love stud...there are so many fish on the 1-2 tables online...happy fishing

since ur a beginner at stud u better try this book 7 card stud by roy west. it teaches u the basics of 7 stud. until u get alot of experience u dont need 7 card stud fap, it will be a little over ur head. altho it is an excellent book.

The Ray Zee book is a must...  So much less Variance in stud as I'm learning.. its amazing.
No! There is more variance in Stud, to say the least. The hand values run much closer together than HE, and their is one more big bet(!) street. (AA) K vs. (22) 3 is (I think) only a 2 to 1 dog compared to AA vs. 22 in HE, where it's a 4.5 to 1 dog. Also, since everyones cards are not shared, there is no domination. Stud has more variance. I could look like an idiot right now if you were being sarcastic, in which case I apologize preemptively! :club: :oops: