3 bad beats in a row, and i lose my vegas poker bank

Yes, the free 10$ they give you made me sign up right away, after 2 hours of playing there my bank roll was at 30$. So, i decide to play it in strides... 10$ at a time, and hopefully it wont be long til i get in the hundreds.Well, I got handed King, King with just over 11$ of my original 10 at the table ( with 20 still in the bank)... Some Idiot raises, and everyone else folds. I figure my opponent has an Ace, but i highly doubted he had 2 of them... So i re-raise him all in. He calls, (He had me coverd with about 15$)... Now, he didnt have 2 aces, he didnt even have 1... What a joke... He turns over 5/10 OFFSUIT!?!? Now, i had 2 black kings, and his 5 was a :club: ... 3 Hearts hit the flop, a Blank on the turn... And of course, A heart on the River.So, a bit angerd by this... i felt that it didnt really put me on any tilt... So I take 10 more to another table... On the VERY FIRST hand i get handed 8 A Suited, There was a small re-reaise preflop, and i called it. The Flop came 3 8 8 Rainbow. So, unless someone has 3,3. or 3,8. I have the best hand here. I decide to slowplay it, as its a table of 3 other players. An idiot raises a dollar, all other players fold, I push, He calls. He turns over Queen 10, A laughable hand. 9 Hits the turn, Jack hits the river.So.. im down to my last 10, I bring it to a table, and a few hands in im at just over 9 dollars.I get handed Jack 10 suited :D with the small blind, 2 players call the BB early, and so do it. The BB checks. And the flop comes Ace Queen 5 All :D I raise 2$, and get a caller. Turn comes a blank. I raise All in, about 7 more. And get called. My opponent turns over King :D , 2 :) (Might have been a :) , I dont remember exactly). Now normally id feel confident in this situation as a 4-1 overdog. But with the run of bad luck i was almost 100% sure a club was gonna hit the river. And of course, it did.

• 4 weeks later...
y did u go all in pre flop. this is a cash game not a tourny. yes u should reraise but not your hole stack.
Because people will call with junk like 5To. That was a very profitable play, good job. Bad beats happen to all, you couldn't expect to not bust playing that far out of your limited bankroll though.